The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

Mine was posted today 1st class recorded , The only code i have on my reciept is AG268355444GB I hope thats the right code though either way my sweetie swapper should have them tomorrow or wenesday at lastest , Wasnt sure what to buy tho as there wasnt no theme so that was harder then a theme :rofl: never thought i would say that

I am still down for May,s swap though I dropped out x

I think mine came today, I missed the post though so i'll know for sure tomorrow :)

Snap, i think mine came today but was also out, so will have to get it another day. x

Mine was posted today 1st class recorded , The only code i have on my reciept is AG268355444GB I hope thats the right code though either way my sweetie swapper should have them tomorrow or wenesday at lastest , Wasnt sure what to buy tho as there wasnt no theme so that was harder then a theme :rofl: never thought i would say that

If you read your swappers details it tells you what kind of sweets they like. Also you are supposed to send me the details bot post them because people will now know who is your swapper :dohh: I haver included you in the may swap will remove your name when I get home x

If you read your swappers details it tells you what kind of sweets they like. Also you are supposed to send me the details bot post them because people will now know who is your swapper :dohh: I haver included you in the may swap will remove your name when I get home x

I had limited time and i didnt want to forget to post sorry , they will only know if they go look , so people dont go look:haha: no seriously sorry i didnt think was in a rush:blush:

Do you really think people will listen lol. We all know how nosey they are on here :rofl: :haha:

I've ate most of my sweets already! :blush: lol xx

sweetie swapper! Thank you! :hugs:

Wow I got such a good haul!! LOL! Daisy is munching on dolly mixture!

Attachments

• DSC00686.jpg
    DSC00686.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 18
awwwh i love daisy's little dress andrea!

I got mine today! They were lovely! Thanks sooo much sweetie swapper!xxxx

when will we get the details for mays swap? :)

I am still stalking the postie , no sweeties yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->