The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

My sweeties came... nom nom... they'll be all gone shortly :lol: :happydance:

Thank you so much sweetie swapper, love em. Tucking into the jelly babies as we speak :)

My sweeties came too... yummmm I already scoffed the kinder hippo, they're my favourite :) thank you sweetie swapper, whoever you are!

:( told my kids they could have something out of bag after tea if they ate it all. well they didnt eat tea so i said no sweets! fair enough.

anyway, went to bed last night and my wardrobe drawers were broken - the kids had used them as a ladder to get bag of sweets off top of wardrobe and ate them! i was ready to kill i tell you. i have to put sweets up high as this is what they do - they steal them if they are in the fridge or in a bowl etc and eat them all in 1 go. obviously my wardrobe isnt high enough.

but on a good note - OH enjoyed the creme egg and the milky bar AND i did eat the sherbert fountain, the cherry lolly and chewits.

Yay got my sweeties :happydance: thank you sweetie swapper :)

Sorry girls I have been slacking a little bit :blush: I will update the first page with who has and hasn't recieved their sweeties as yet :thumbup: xx

Arrrghhh mine came this morning but we weren't in :dohh: Will have to wait until Monday for them now :cry: x

heres a pic of my sweeties

https://i39.tinypic.com/2elt74l.jpg

mine never lasted long enough for a pic.. the boy in my belly NEEDED them :lol:

Oh wow Amy they look lush!! Mmmm bubbalicious!! Ooooo I remember them!!

Oh btw girls do you mind if I send out next months details out tonight just I am away all next week and I don't want it to be a rush again :rolleyes: xx

as i put other day my kids though they were nice!!! (lil devils stole them and ate them!) well most, me and OH did get a few bits.

it was certainly nice getting them and some things i havent seen for ages!

next months is fine by me.

not yet charlotte but im pretty sure i saw a winkie at my 12 week scan haha... ill wonna know where its gone if its a girl!

my sweetie swapper sent me the BEST tasting gummy bears ever. Im not really a fan, haribo ones are quite tought but this ones were lushhh... so soft and chewy and niiicee :D

send the details for our next swapper, gives me time to keep my eye out :) x

I'm on sending details at the moment :thumbup: All the ones I don't get sent today I will get sent sometime during the week as we are taking the laptop with us xx

ooOOOooo im excited to get the details and start sweetie shopping :D

Thanks for details , sending mine tomorrow morning I delayed as I was hoping the airlines would start travelling again but as its the deadline I'll post them :) Please excuse if there a little late though , apparently there wont be flights for a few more days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->