The one and only...POAS party thread!! Don't enter if you can't handle strobe lights!

confuzion

Mommy to Zinny at last!
Reaction score
https://blog.lib.umn.edu/willow/makingartinteractive/led%20sketch.gifhttps://blog.lib.umn.edu/willow/makingartinteractive/led%20sketch.gif
https://i.imgur.com/2MT4P46.gif​

Hi all! So this is for those of us ready to waste our tww's by wasting lots and lots of sticks and not giving a hoot!!

We've got no self-control and we own it!

Feel free to post pictures of your pee sticks!

tumblr_mz3gcfvjyS1srjsido1_500.gif

Is there even a hint of anything there?

Attachments

• 20140331_202925.jpg
    20140331_202925.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 683
I think I see something giggly_gurl. How many DPO?

Brilliant, love it. Be posting here in a couple of days :happydance:

Welcome tui! Can't wait to squint with you :happydance:

I have no idea. The only reason I even decided to test was because I have been feeling really sick and vomiting. No one else in the house is sick, not even a hint, so I thought i would test. Was not able to keep anything down all day yesterday and havent been able to eat anything since yesterday lunch. have not been throwing up today but still feel somewhat nauseous. Had the dr call me in a script for anti nausea meds so just thought I would pick up a test while I was already at the store...

I can not figure out how to invert or anything. Is there someone who could do this for me?

Oh wow. For all that nausea, your hormones would have to be super high. And that's a pretty faint test (hard to tell what's on it because I can't zoom in). Maybe it's a tummy bug? Eat something dodgy?

I'M HERE!!!!

giggly-not sure if I see anything or not! give it a few days and test again, or test every day and post it here and we'll squint away!!!

Sorry don't know how to do that. Hope someone will chime in and do that for ya :hugs:

Yay twinkie! Hope your tests get here tomorrow and I'll be ready to squint with you :happydance:

Oh wow. For all that nausea, your hormones would have to be super high. And that's a pretty faint test (hard to tell what's on it because I can't zoom in). Maybe it's a tummy bug? Eat something dodgy?

Those are all possibilities. I just thought if it was a bug then everyone would be getting it and no one else in the house is sick like this and i guess i could have eaten something dodgy, but we all always eat the same stuff, and no one else has gotten sick. I am sure that could be something else wrong. I was taken to er last night by my fiance because i was so sick he was worried about me. They did an xray of my stomach and said my stomach is really distended, which i do not think is normal for me and they are not sure why. I have an ovarian cyst, which is normal for me to have pretty much all the time. after a little bit of research is looks like having ovarian cysts can cause the stomach to become distended and i guess that could in turn cause the vomiting but the doctor did not seem too concerned about that so I am not sure

Welcome under25! Feel free to post those pee sticks.

giggly - hm. I hope it all turns out for the best. If the doc didn't seem concerned, I guess no reason to worry. Hope the nausea eases off, and you get the outcome you want re: the pregnancy tests.

Hahahaha I absolutely love the first post of this thread :) your graphics are great!

I'm 5doo! Got about 5 days until I can obsessingly test!! But I can't wait to see all of the bfp I just know well get this month!!

Baby dust ladies!!!

Thanks lynn! Yay for 5 DPO. Can't wait for your BFP :winkwink:

OMG! Awesome front page Confuzion!

Giggly, I'm a horrible squinter. Hopefully, the line will get darker in a few days.

All of the other ladies..lots of :dust:. I'm ready to waste some pee sticks!

Hahaha thanks confuzion!!
I love your confidence !!

Confuzion your cover page is great! I love the graphics x

Thank you thank you for this test thread!

I am going to add to it, never done so before - no idea about DPO, just going by the EOD method and everyday around when I had EWCM so it's anyone's guess. I'm on CD 26 now and no idea when AF is due either - could be another 28 day cycle like last month or could be 30 or 31. I have a feeling it's coming soon due to when I *think* I ov'd.

Anyway, let me know what you think! Please be honest. I can take it. I think. No, maybe I can't but I'll do it anyway!!! x

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 350
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 288
OK I just took it apart, I'm pretty sure that it's 199% negative! Onwards we go I guess…

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->