The one and only...POAS party thread!! Don't enter if you can't handle strobe lights!

Love this thread, i bought frer last night,so will post pics when i do one! Good luck everybody!!

:rofl: I looove this thread! I wish it was here last week.... Not that I've stopped poas!

Woohoo!! I'll hopefully be joining this party in a few days!! :) fun!!!!

Is there even a hint of anything there?

Here comes the....TWEEEEEAK....
https://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y412/michelleandkids2013/IMG_20140401_100053_zpsf266240e.jpg

(just inverted)

I think im going to love this thread!!
Xx

Hey fellow test addicts may I join u??! Today is 8dpo and first test, will be testing every day maybe even twice a day as I have a lot of cheapie tests!! Gl all xx

Attachments

• IMAG0449.jpg
    IMAG0449.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 138
I was going to say that I love looking at pee sticks, but that just sounds so weird ;) So I'll just say instead that I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's tests and maybe posting some of my own if I think there's anything to squint at!

Love the front page graphics, Confuzion!

Oh my gosh confuzion! I can't believe how much of a hit the page is already, I think we are on to something in flaunting our obsession rather than be faking it and being closet poas'ers!!! :haha: fx'd tests come today!!

TB and Sally-I don't see anything, but keep posting and we'll keep squinting!!

9-10dpo frer FMU
I can see a shadowwwww?!?! I'll be testing SMU because I'm crazy. That's why! Love this thread! <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 221
I can't see anything hun but it's still very early, keep testing!! I'm gunna poas this evening to keep me going until tomorrow's 9dpo test lol. Lots of luck to us all :-D xx

Ahaha this looks like a fun thread! I will probably begin testing in 2 weeks although I'm not sure if I've o'd or not

Confuzion!!! Hey girl hey! I'll be watching!

RayeAnne-not sure if I see anything but fx that changes over the next few tests!!!

Do you ladies see this?!?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 280
9dpo(i think,don't temp or chart) done 2 FRER today,both BFN. My boobs are sore and tingly. I am going to try and wait til sun when AF is due b4 testing again!!
Yeah right, i'll never last that long lol xx

Sorry about my gross nail polish, my daughter painted them lol!!!

RayeAnne i don't see anything.......but i never do,lol xx

I don't know why my phone flips the pics! Drives me crazy!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 184
:thumbup: haha love the front page. I guess i will be spending a lot of time on here squinting away lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->