• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The pain :-(

Loulou04

Reaction score
So I had a ecv on Monday (yesterday) it was successful and he’s now head down I was so happy but omg the pain today!! My stomach is sore and I can barely walk with shooting pains in my down below, my back is also really painful. I don’t really know what to do it’s agony and I just want to cry. I’m being induced on the 16th due to GD I’ll be 39 weeks but I’m in so much pain (down below more than anything) I’m not sure I can cope with 11 more days! Not much point to this post really just need to vent to people that will understand the struggles of pregnancy

I'm glad the evc was successful.
Sorry about the pain you're in :( Have you mentioned it to the midwife?
:hugs:

Hopefully she will be able to help you in some way. It sounds very uncomfortable and painful :(

I’m so sorry about the pain, friend. I hope you’ll get some help soon. Sending hugs & prayers your way. :hugs:

Thank you! Today is much better my stomach is still tender but that’s it today, had midwife and she thinks baby still head down but didn’t prod too much as I was too sore, I don’t see anyone now until I get induced on 16th.....eek I’m getting nervous

Not much longer hun and baby will be here <3

Oh hon that sounds horrendous. I've never had to have a baby physically be turned b4 and I hope ure ok.

Pregnancy gets so painful toward the end.
Rant away sweety.
Not long until ure induction now.
Hopfully things will happen b4 then good luck

Oh hon that sounds horrendous. I've never had to have a baby physically be turned b4 and I hope ure ok.

Pregnancy gets so painful toward the end.
Rant away sweety.
Not long until ure induction now.
Hopfully things will happen b4 then good luck
I’m literally done with being pregnant now, I’m soo uncomfortable and ready for him to be here.....9 days and counting! How are you anyway hun? And little Tommy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->