The perfect chart this month

Luuluu

Reaction score
:dance::headspin::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::rain::blue::pink:I had the perfect chart this month with a text book OV too. Everything was totally right and to my utter amazement I got a BFN on 10DPO. But even more amazingly, I got a BFP on 12DPO - today!

I am in shock! I honestly can not believe it!!! Finally after 22 months of trying, I have done it on month 22!

wahoo! :happydance:

WOO HOO!!!!! congratulations honey :happydance:

Did you stick to my plan?

XXXX

XXXX

Hey MrsJD!

I did take your advice! I used the OPK sticks religously and bought lots of preseed. We went away coincidentally over my fertile days and like an idiot, I forgot to take the preseed! I was livid! I hadn't intended to BD every day,only every other like you suggested, but because we were relaxed, we did it every day for 4 days! And that was it!

I am sooooo shocked!

How's you hun?

Brillant mrs, no girl should be without preseed.

I'm good thanks, was still hungover today :rofl: two day hangovers are not good.

XXXX

XXXX

Hey MrsJD!

I did take your advice! I used the OPK sticks religously and bought lots of preseed. We went away coincidentally over my fertile days and like an idiot, I forgot to take the preseed! I was livid! I hadn't intended to BD every day,only every other like you suggested, but because we were relaxed, we did it every day for 4 days! And that was it!

I am sooooo shocked!

How's you hun?

That's fantastic hon, a long time coming but will be worth the wait. x

fantastic! lucky number 22 eh?! Big congrats to you!! xxxx

congratulations!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I've just started on this journey (first month properly trying). If you don't mind and if you have your perfect chart handy would love to see it. So I know what to aim for.

Congrats Luuluu!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I noticed that on the August testers thread you were due to test/due af on 1st of August....same as me.

Am 11 dpo and I tested this morning (ha ha couldn't wait either) and got a very faint positive...so am not sure if it is a :bfp: and will have to test again tomorrow and hopefully the line will be darker.

So hoping that there will be a :bfp: flasing alongside my name in the August testers thread soon.

Best of luck over the coming months.

:hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats Luuluu!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I noticed that on the August testers thread you were due to test/due af on 1st of August....same as me.

Am 11 dpo and I tested this morning (ha ha couldn't wait either) and got a very faint positive...so am not sure if it is a :bfp: and will have to test again tomorrow and hopefully the line will be darker.

So hoping that there will be a :bfp: flasing alongside my name in the August testers thread soon.

Best of luck over the coming months.

:hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Hey hun!

The very faint line is what I got first of all. But then I did a First Response test (expensive, I know) and that showed up beautifully. I got my BFP on 12DPO. I had tried on 10 DPO and absolutely ZERO showed up. Even if the line is super-faint, it's still a BFP! I reckon you've done it hun - wahoo!!! :happydance:

Oooh, I am glad you said about the August tester thread, I can't find it anywhere! I need to update!

Lots of luck, keep me posted. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"