The person below me....

False but I should, my sight is awful :/ I need new ones anyway as Jason broke mine!

The person below me's LO has an obsession with something? Jason LOVES buses and Spongebob :haha:

He has obsession with buses, cars, Henry Hoover and trains lol!

TPBM is feeling down atm? (I'm so stressed out/sad its unbelievable :( )

Kind of :/ More pissed off constantly at FOB and his stupid fucking girlfriend haha.

The person below me has plans to exercise tonight?

True! Getting my ass back into gear after using the excuse of being I'll for a few days :dohh: haha , how you getting on?

TPBM has lots of family? I have a huuuge family on my mother's side, millions of cousins :haha:

Pretty crap, not exercised in ages :/ Lol. Um sort of true and false, it's small on my dad's side and medium/quite big on my mum's haha.

The person below me is being bad and is having/had a take-away tonight? I'm waiting on my Indian to be delivered!

Fulse but I am cooking pizza for tea lol.

TPBM is having a lazy sunday :) we are having pj and movie day as its cold and wet out.

True having the exactly the same sort of day ☺

The person below me is in their 20's? I'm 21 this month! Still staying on this section though :blush: :haha:

True but only on holiday, nothing too adventurous :haha:

TPBM is feeling shitty? Please don't say it's just me who is constantly ill :haha:

True but only thanks to the cold weather atm :(

TPBM does craft things with there child/ren

True ☺

The person below me is an aunty? My sister is due any day now!

True! So so much never ending washing! :dohh:

The person below me is waiting on something in the post? I'm so impatient when it comes to that! Especially since I live in the middle of nowhere so things take forever to arrive! :brat:

More than true, so much washing! :cry: I've done one load but have way more to do, ugh.

The person below me is excited for something today? I'm getting my new fridge/freezer delivered! :happydance:

Omg, Sarah, freaky same time post for what we put in our questions! :haha:

False and false :( not waiting for anything in the post and nothing exciting just work :(

TPBM want a new mobile phone (cell phone) I am so over mine :( cant wait for the contract upgrade time to arrive but I have like another year :(

true. i have a samsung galaxy note 3.. biggest piece of crud ever. I miss my iPhone!!!

TPBM Has had their wee one poo in the tub! :baby::haha:

True! :haha: actually happened for the first time last month... Twice :dohh: haha

TPBM wants lots of kids?

Yesssss! I'm desperate to have my second first then more after hopefully lol

TPBM is hungry atm but lazy to get up and make something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"