The person below me....

False, biscuits :dohh:

The person below me is having trouble planning their future career? I'm stuck between two :(

True! I know I want to work and help kids but no idea what, please someone help me :(

TPBM is going out tonight?

False.. Even though its my 21st birthday! I am doing nothing as I am an anti social wierdo... :haha:
That plus the hundreds of other reasons not to go out and have fun.. :dohh:

The person below me is an auntie? Ive just become and auntie for the first time! :happydance:

Oh no happy birthday Sarah! (For yesterday, or is it today, you posted at 00.11 according to me :haha: ) I hate going out too, didn't go out for my 18th!

Nope :( I keep pestering my brothers to have kids but they won't :rofl:

TPBM is watching Jeremy Kyle, I love it haha!

False, I used to but not anymore!

The person below me has a Yankee Candle burning? So random lol, I have Vanilla Cupcake right now! :)

False but I really want one! That and a jewel candle! Just recently discovered them online they are as big as and are meant to be as good as yankee candles and about the same price but have a live of jewelry hidden inside them! Worth anything from a tenner or so to a few hundred pounds! Just depends on your luck! yes I want one so so bad! :haha:

TPBM has their wee ones birthday coming up soon? Kians is just a week away now!! Still can't believe he will be two!

fulse Christian just turned 3 (on the 13th) and Sienna's isnt until January :)

TPBM is studying right now (or should be lol)

Nope lol! But today I found out that I've been accepted into Univeristy in September :happydance: so I will be soon lol!

TPBM is looking forward to bed tonight? Elodie had me up at 5 this morning, not fun :(

True, was up at 7 with Oliver despite the fact he went to bed late last night, we were out at the park by half ten and have had a really busy day. It's 4pm now and I am so shattered, need to summon up some strength to get through housework, making tea, getting Oliver sorted for bed yawn!

TPBM naps in the day with their LO?

False, last time I napped was when I was pregnant with Lily lol.

The person below me is cold? I think it's time to put the heating back on!

False but there has been a definite dip in temperature summer is nearly over i suppose :(

Tpbm doesnt mind that summer is ending?

Not sure! I hate being cold but I can't wait to wear jumpers again haha! I could wear jumpers all year long :haha:

TPBM is looking forward to Christmas? If you say no you're bonkers, you need to love Christmas lol!

False , the person below me has their driving licence ? I really need to get my ass in gear and get mine! :haha:

True! Can't imagine not having it now!

TPBM is feeling broody, I really don't want another baby but I'm getting broody lately lol :dohh:

NO. I mean I get jealous of pregnant people but god no, two is enough right now at these ages, especially on my own :haha:

The person below me has started buying for Christmas?

True :blush: it's not too early is it?! Just sensible! :haha:

The person below me is terrible at maths... I worked out that I was just nearly five weeks gone if my dates of my last period is right that is.. And went to the doctors today and he did his own calculations and turns out if my dates are right I'm 7 weeks gone! :dohh: :haha:

True :blush: it's not too early is it?! Just sensible! :haha:

The person below me is terrible at maths... I worked out that I was just nearly five weeks gone if my dates of my last period is right that is.. And went to the doctors today and he did his own calculations and turns out if my dates are right I'm 7 weeks gone! :dohh: :haha:

Kind of half and half lol. This happened with Lily, I thought I was 8 weeks at my scan but was 11! Lol

The person below me has a poorly LO? Jason is full of the cold :(

True. Elodie still isn't 100% :( she's had a cold and a bit of a bug, now she's constipated and can tell she isn't fully herself bless her! Hope Jason is better soon :hugs:

TPBM is a sugar addict, why can I not stop eating rubbish food!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->