**The Pet Group**

Welcome lesley!! :wave: I love the teeth getting checked piccie. :haha: I have a few of those of Emma and Diesel. Excellent name selection for your doggie too. :winkwink:

Boony- that dog run sounds nice! :thumbup: Roxy still has accidents when we are gone long too. She can go months without an accident but if we do something to upset her she gets her payback. :dohh:

She's beautiful Lesley, aren't GSDs just the best! :happydance:

Welcome lesley!! :wave: I love the teeth getting checked piccie. :haha: I have a few of those of Emma and Diesel. Excellent name selection for your doggie too. :winkwink:

Boony- that dog run sounds nice! :thumbup: Roxy still has accidents when we are gone long too. She can go months without an accident but if we do something to upset her she gets her payback. :dohh:

lol yeah Kyle has a thing about teeth at the moment anyones and everyones lol and trying to pull them out but she dont care much braver than me :haha: Thanks when i saw her and the breeder asked what i wanted on her paper work i just looked at her and said Roxy.. Roxy had an accident last week no idea why she can go over 8hours alone without going if she has to when we have to pop out the city for part of the day :dohh:

She's beautiful Lesley, aren't GSDs just the best! :happydance:

Oh yes they are we intend to have a pack once we have a bigger house/garden :happydance: she has some good colours in her lines to lol although not 100% sure what shes going to be since her colour keeps changing i noticed some brown 2nights ago she never had before lol her mum was "blonde" and dad was black and tan so shes down as silver sable.

Yeah I would have said sable, she's so lovely xx

My GSD came from working line parents who were both black and tan. As a pup she was pure black but she now has white on the underneath of her body/back legs and bits of brown coming through on top :)

My GSD came from working line parents who were both black and tan. As a pup she was pure black but she now has white on the underneath of her body/back legs and bits of brown coming through on top :)

we got brown coming though on like top of but cheeks :haha: she will get her hip score end of this year begining of next year :thumbup:

we got brown coming though on like top of but cheeks :haha: she will get her hip score end of this year begining of next year :thumbup:

:thumbup: Hope it's good news! :D

Question for you girls..Diesel seems to have a rash on his belly. I've noticed lately that he is so itchy and always biting his skin. He doesn't have fleas I've checked him thoroughly several times but he does appear to have a rash on his belly now. He keeps biting it and I'm worried about him now. Any ideas what it could be? Roxy has never had this issue. I googled it and someone said to rub olive oil on his skin to help soothe it so I've done that and he just laid there so content when I was rubbing him down. So I think it made him feel a bit better. I think I'm going to make an appointment for him to go to the vet but I have to wait until DH comes home in a week. I just hope it's not something serious. :shrug:

Probably an irritation of somesort, could even be a sign of allergy. Has he been anywhere new or eaten anything different lately?

Nope..That's what I was thinking too! Well he does get random scraps that Emma sneaks to him every once in a while. He loves eating her cheerios when she drops them on the floor. :dohh: Do you think I could put regular lotion on him to help soothe it?

Nope..That's what I was thinking too! Well he does get random scraps that Emma sneaks to him every once in a while. He loves eating her cheerios when she drops them on the floor. :dohh: Do you think I could put regular lotion on him to help soothe it?

Do you have any sudocrem or something similar? I'm a Brit so don't know what you have that's the same as we have.. hmm bepanthen is for nappy rash right? That should be ok as long as you keep an eye on him. Vaseline might help too

I'll try some vaseline to start because I do have some of that. Although I'm hoping that the olive oil works so I don't have to resort to lotions or anything because at least he can lick the olive oil without it making him sick. These furry babies are so much trouble sometimes. :haha::D

So I dont really have a funny story of Cookie I can think of at the moment.. but I do have a video!

We woke up one morning and she was sitting like this and the poor thing must have been like this for hours but never cried to let us know anything was wrong! Look at her face! she looks pissed! Her toe nail got caught on her blanket lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnYkUXs3_do

Kita aww poor thing. :haha:

Well I went to have a playdate with Emma today and took Diesel along. I met with a fellow BnB girl actually! (this place is awesome for meeting friends!). Well we ended up going to this park and everyone had their dogs and they just let them all run and play together. I've been to actual dog parks that are fenced in but this was just a regular park with lots of land for them to just run. It was nice! :thumbup: I need to put the pictures on my computer but I'll post them if I have any good pictures from it. Diesel was a bit hit with all the people. They were amazed at how well behaved and how gentle he is. :D I didn't bring roxy because I figured 2 dogs and one baby wouldn't be very easy to deal with. But next time I think I'll bring roxy too because I feel guilty for going without her. :blush: Do any of you go to dog parks or anything like this?

no i need to get a membership to the dog park over here yay for meeting another BNB girl!!

I've met her once before. She's actually from the UK too! :haha: There's a dog park in Chesapeake you don't need a membership for if you guys were ever that way. We took roxy just about every day while we lived there. :D

theres one on big bethel road its only 10bucks for the year and a hell of alot closer! lol

Yeah we went to that one twice before someone asked if we had a membership. :rofl: The chesapeake one we went to when we actually lived in chesapeake but we still went to it a few times after moving to hampton. It's not too far if you take 664 instead of 64. :haha:

No I think it's just because they had never seen us there before. :shrug: I don't know. The lady was nice about it and said what we had to do to become members and she didn't kick us out or anything. There's also a dog park at buckroe beach that is really nice. We took Roxy there a few times but I guess you gotta be a member there too. :dohh: The cool thing about the Chesapeake one is that there is a little spot specifically for small dogs cause sometimes the big dogs would trample over Roxy.

aww love ur new avatar looking like twinkies wit ur matching red hair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->