the pill ???

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

i have been on various "pills" over the years due to endometriosis. last august the docs stopped them to give my body a break. due to how badly the endometriosis is i was told i would never concieve again, so i wasnt bothered about contraception!!! AND i fell pregnant and had baby Blake.

anyway the docs have put me back on the pill BUT i am having problems. at present i am on Femulen and i am spotting for 1 day, clear the next and spotting again. this is driving me mad.

the 1 i stopped in august was cilest and this caused me to swell with water retention (part of the reason it was stopped.)

i have been on the microgynon and lycrogynon (sp) and both these gave me really bad mood swings. Cerazette i bled for 2-3days and stopped for 2-3days and then started again.

can anyone suggest any brands that i can speak to my doctor about???

they wont fit a coil due to the endometriosis and i dont want the implant or injections as i know too many ppl that have got pregnant on these.

thanks

how long have you been on it some pills take up to 3 months for bleeding to stop. i was on Cerazette and had mood swings an non stop bleeding now on microgynonand its going good.i was on depo jab befor ttc and it took over 2yrs to get preg

i've been on it 3weeks. but i'm sure i have had this 1 b4 few yrs ago, and changed it for the same reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->