The placenta is low?

Rei

Reaction score
So as some may know I have had bleeding and spotting g throughout this trimester. Dr called me in yesterday to do yet another ultrasound and the tech had to do a TV scan to look at the placenta. It was then that the doctor told me the reason behind my spotting and cramping is because the placenta is pretty low. I was put on pelvic rest (poor husband is so patient XD ). She told me that most of the time the placenta migrates upward but I'm really scared that it wont. I'm in clinical studies for nursing right now and in worried about continuing this semester. T_T she doesn't want me lifting anythjng without help and even then she told me to avoid it.

Has anyone else had a low placenta early in pregnancy and everything turned out ok?

My mom had placenta previa with when she was pregnant for me, and the placenta migrated upwards as I grew. I am 28 years old now :). The same with my friend, she had placenta previa with her 3rd baby, and it migrated as baby grew! FX for you!

Thank you very much! I did a lot of research and these issues seem to resolve themselves which makes me feel a lot better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->