The popular club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah hello girls. Fancy seeing you all here...well most of The Popular Club anyways. I've been busy working and thought I'd try to find you and see what's going on seeing we haven't spoken in aaaaages! I'm lucky to get the whole club in one place :D sooo what's new? x x

Jojo!!!!!! Welcome my lovely!!!! Nice to catch up with you!! We're all off to a commune, Brunette bimbo's are welcome so you'll be ok, there'll be plenty of cake and bumming from KittyVentura and we can bring The Daily Mail but hide it from Lou!! No razor's allowed!! oh, and nakedness only, unless you're like me and need a tofu cod piece!!

Ah hello girls. Fancy seeing you all here...well most of The Popular Club anyways. I've been busy working and thought I'd try to find you and see what's going on seeing we haven't spoken in aaaaages! I'm lucky to get the whole club in one place :D sooo what's new? x x

Jojo!!!!!! Welcome my lovely!!!! Nice to catch up with you!! We're all off to a commune, Brunette bimbo's are welcome so you'll be ok, there'll be plenty of cake and bumming from KittyVentura and we can bring The Daily Mail but hide it from Lou!! No razor's allowed!! oh, and nakedness only, unless you're like me and need a tofu cod piece!!

LOLLLL I love this rundown of this new wonderful commune I have created. Don't let me get power mad guys! What should it be called?

Jojo welcome! Have a slice of beetroot cake and chant about trees with us :)

OMG I'm dying at the image of a tofu cod piece. I had to put Clara down (I was nursing) because I was laughing so hard. Great, now you all are making me starve my child.

why are there no images of tofu codpieces on google?! stupid hippies

LOLLLL I love this rundown of this new wonderful commune I have created. Don't let me get power mad guys! What should it be called?

Jojo welcome! Have a slice of beetroot cake and chant about trees with us :)

Ooooooh, it needs a fabulous name!!!

OMG I'm dying at the image of a tofu cod piece. I had to put Clara down (I was nursing) because I was laughing so hard. Great, now you all are making me starve my child.

Oh no, poor Clara! She'll be fine, just explain to her when she's older!!

Yay communey type fun. We need n MD there though...you know, aN MD, like a managing director? Someone to keep us all in line? Who should we nominate...I can think of aN eXcellent one!

Oops sorry random caps lock bashing!

Yay communey type fun. We need n MD there though...you know, aN MD, like a managing director? Someone to keep us all in line? Who should we nominate...I can think of aN eXcellent one!

Oops sorry random caps lock bashing!

Ooooh, who do you think?

I love how we have taken over Lou, Emma and Kitt's commune ideas!! Sorry lovelies! we just love your ideas!!

The bigger the better! Now lets all sit crossed legged on the grass and drink chai.

Can I bring my Welsh Flag to the commune??

Would love to see my Dragon fly!! :D

Right it's 10:13 time for my bed. Any other business before I go - is the commune all set??

Thread closed. I really don't think an explanation as to why is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->