The popular club

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should all move in with kitty. Kitty, how big are you kitchen cupboards hun? You've got a lot of people wanting to come and live with you! You can feed us cakes and we'll pay you in bummings! Xx

me, emma and kitty are starting a commune where we will eat hippy cakes and sit around naked all day. Wanna join?
i'm already there! Xx

we should all move in with kitty. Kitty, how big are you kitchen cupboards hun? You've got a lot of people wanting to come and live with you! You can feed us cakes and we'll pay you in bummings! Xx

me, emma and kitty are starting a commune where we will eat hippy cakes and sit around naked all day. Wanna join?
i'm already there! Xx

me toooooooooooo. on my way now. was going to say i will start packing but hey we will be naked

Oooooh, I wanna come too!! though naked might not be a good idea for me, I'll wear the bare minimum!!!!!

this is a hippy commune katt, razors are most certainly NOT welcome!

and mrs mayhem you could tactily cover yourself with pieces of tofu and leaves :haha:

Wait a sec, so we still have to pay old kitty Ventura in bummings?

this is a hippy commune katt, razors are most certainly NOT welcome!

and mrs mayhem you could tactily cover yourself with pieces of tofu and leaves :haha:

Ooh free and hairy?! Just the way I like it :haha:

cakes?? where??? we can all get fat and hairy together..maybe Kitty can make some organic cakes for our commune xxxx

Kitty's cakes should be available on prescription :D

How fab would it be if she were prime minister? She could order that we all eat cake, can you see her stood there screaming ......
My name is KittyVentura and I say......
LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!!

Kitty's cakes will have to be organic in a hippie commune..we will all get fat and hairy together xxx

Can you see the headlines on the front of the papers?

Imagine The Daily Mail, there'd be a big fat pink cupcake with KittyVentura hanging out of it with a union jack!!!

not a care in the world, our very own LOVE commune. with no one bossing us around and telling us what we can and cant say or do.

(dreamssssssssssssssssss)

Imagine The Daily Mail, there'd be a big fat pink cupcake with KittyVentura hanging out of it with a union jack!!!

I love the Daily Mail - very expressive and too the point.

I love the Daily Mail - very expressive and too the point.

I don't read it often, occasionally they have it at work, I like how it doesn't hold back with it's opinions and often has some good stuff to say in a more direct way than some other papers but less junky than the likes of the sun and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"