The popular club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read The Daily Mail in a long time. I miss it.

we should all move in with kitty. Kitty, how big are you kitchen cupboards hun? You've got a lot of people wanting to come and live with you! You can feed us cakes and we'll pay you in bummings! Xx

me, emma and kitty are starting a commune where we will eat hippy cakes and sit around naked all day. Wanna join?

I had better be invited to live in this commune too! I'm an expert cake eater and if it wasn't for Clara's baby swim classes I'd probably never shave.

we should all move in with kitty. Kitty, how big are you kitchen cupboards hun? You've got a lot of people wanting to come and live with you! You can feed us cakes and we'll pay you in bummings! Xx

me, emma and kitty are starting a commune where we will eat hippy cakes and sit around naked all day. Wanna join?

I had better be invited to live in this commune too! I'm an expert cake eater and if it wasn't for Clara's baby swim classes I'd probably never shave.

Ooh, I don't even remember what shaving is like, so I should be allowed in too.

I can't remember the last time I did my legs..lol only when neccessary lol xxxx

You're in!

And Peanut tell me the Daily Mail comment was in jest!

You're in!

:rofl:
Of course! There should be a sarcasm smilie...

GOOD! Then welcome to the commune :)

(can't be letting any daily mail readers in by accident :rofl:)

You're in!

The daily mail gets a lot of bad press (geddit?!) :rofl: x

Lou, are bimbo's allowed in? ok, I'm a brunette, but still a bimbo!! I don't wanna be sent to coventry when you all realised LOL

Ah hello girls. Fancy seeing you all here...well most of The Popular Club anyways. I've been busy working and thought I'd try to find you and see what's going on seeing we haven't spoken in aaaaages! I'm lucky to get the whole club in one place :D sooo what's new? x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->