• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

The popular club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, everyone just loves me :dohh:

I dooooo love you! You are always the voice of reason in threads, I like to think that I'm the person standing behind you saying 'yeaaah, what she said' :haha:

Haha yeah my thoughts exactly she's like a god in here in the past i'd sometimes thank posts that she'd written without fully reading it lol!

Oh yeah, everyone just loves me :dohh:

I dooooo love you! You are always the voice of reason in threads, I like to think that I'm the person standing behind you saying 'yeaaah, what she said' :haha:

Haha yeah my thoughts exactly she's like a god in here in the past i'd sometimes thank posts that she'd written without fully reading it lol!

LOL I'm sure I will probably do this too at some point in the future!

Claire did you hear that? You're a god in here!

I'm popular ;)

Okay this has really been bugging me so I have to ask - have you changed your username a little bit? I feel like it is a little different than before but I can't figure out why :dohh:

Aw lightworker - who could not love you? :)

Don't worry Jem - I bought some special lime green rimming sugar in...I knew the occasion would arise sooner or later. Limber up my darling - I'm en route! :haha:

AHHHHHHHH yes of course! Once again, thank you! (I wish there was a bowing down smiley)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"