• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

The popular club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, everyone just loves me :dohh:

I dooooo love you! You are always the voice of reason in threads, I like to think that I'm the person standing behind you saying 'yeaaah, what she said' :haha:

Haha yeah my thoughts exactly she's like a god in here in the past i'd sometimes thank posts that she'd written without fully reading it lol!

LOL I'm sure I will probably do this too at some point in the future!

Claire did you hear that? You're a god in here!

I thought most folk thought I was up on my high horse or something?
Nice to be appreciated. You can thank my ridiculously un-busy job and boring evenings for allowing me to make so many posts :blush:

haha about the thanking without reading thing. I've def done that to people too.

Lol. Wasn't everyone so besotted by Omar that nwmb (or whatever is was before) was always just referred to as "Omars Mum"? So I can see why Lou was confused

I like the change.

Lol. Wasn't everyone so besotted by Omar that nwmb (or whatever is was before) was always just referred to as "Omars Mum"? So I can see why Lou was confused

I like the change.

Yeah I remember when I first joined I noticed cute little Omar and the fact that he seemed to have his own international fan club on here :haha:

I'm popular ;)

Okay this has really been bugging me so I have to ask - have you changed your username a little bit? I feel like it is a little different than before but I can't figure out why :dohh:
of course! I didn realise you can just change your user name! Is it easy to do? (not that i'd change mine, i've got a rep to protect :smug: :rofl:) xx

I'm popular ;)

Okay this has really been bugging me so I have to ask - have you changed your username a little bit? I feel like it is a little different than before but I can't figure out why :dohh:
of course! I didn realise you can just change your user name! Is it easy to do? (not that i'd change mine, i've got a rep to protect :smug: :rofl:) xx

:rofl: :rofl:

You have to send a request with reasons & an admin will look into your request.

for me, they asked me to change it as they couldnt get it right :rofl:

I am popular in my own little world where there is just me! Just no one knows I'm popular!!!

I admit that for a long while SJ was "Suuuuh-jim-in-ac" to me lol. Then I realised the first was definitely SJ and for a reason and the rest made words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"