The popular club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel FILTHY DIRTY for the 2nd night in a row!

Can we have Dot out of eastenders as our mascot??

xxx

I feel FILTHY DIRTY for the 2nd night in a row!

Can we have Dot out of eastenders as our mascot??

xxx

Hmmm I'm pretty sure it's a no... but I think we should discuss the pros and cons or it for another 7 pages or so...

https://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt334/div2691/Randoms%20Stuff/funny.jpg?t=1242255106

Ive been a member over a year and Im sure most people don't even know who I am lol

and I've been a member for over a year.... almost a year and half

(shameless spammer and whore)

I know there's a lot of friends outside of BNB but isnt that something to feel good about? I used to run a board a long long time ago and have so many friends still from it that I talk to ALL the time still, its wonderful, I hope to make lots of great friends on here and stay in touch outside of the boards

Ive been a member over a year and Im sure most people don't even know who I am lol

Oooh Oooh Oooh. I do. As spokeswoman* for baby club that means everyone else does too.

*isn't actually spokes woman for baby club. Or any club... in fact I can't speak... I can't even type. What you think you just read acually looks like this - uhiiuduaghcvbkdjhlaoiuydfjdhbkvjahdfliuayfjbhdvkjsadgfiluwedgfjsdgfcjlsdhgfilsudgf - to anyone that is not clinically insane. Yeah, about that. You might want to get yourself checked over!

who said u can use the word "feck"??????????????? its MINE, ITS FECKING IRISH

Oooh Oooh Oooh. I do. As spokeswoman* for baby club that means everyone else does too.

*isn't actually spokes woman for baby club. Or any club... in fact I can't speak... I can't even type. What you think you just read acually looks like this - uhiiuduaghcvbkdjhlaoiuydfjdhbkvjahdfliuayfjbhdvkjsadgfiluwedgfjsdgfcjlsdhgfilsudgf - to anyone that is not clinically insane. Yeah, about that. You might want to get yourself checked over!

:loopy::loopy::bunny::rain::loo::wine::fool::iron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back