The popular club

Status
Not open for further replies.
OoooOOOOoooooOOOO

1000!!!!!

!))) if you hold down the shift key!

I definitely know you pinklightbulb! Well, I don't KNOW you (don't think I'm creepy), but I "know" you, if you know what I mean. :haha:

Bahaha I just tend to float about and post randomly. I even posted in 2nd tri before cause when everyone else is asleep in the northern part of the world there is a terrible lack of conversation so I spam everywhere :haha: I know you too, without sounding stalkery either :)

ooh shizzle. Ive just read this whooooooole thread :dohh:

dont want to blow my own trumpet or anything but i am the most popular person on this forum...

dont hate me cus you aint me

:rofl:

meh as if..lol :roll:

<3

dont want to blow my own trumpet or anything but i am the most popular person on this forum...

<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjqIvKKMGSY

No way biotch! I'm totally the most popular! :rofl:
(sorry that gif is a video, I couldn't find a code for it that worked!)

I read the whole thread too... :dohh: I have no life so I should probably head back to the Losers club now... *walks out looking longingly over shoulder, hangs head and trudges back to Loserville where she festers for eternity*

peanut-bitch purlease!! you know im the shizzle on baby club!! :rofl:

love that video!!
<3

I like to think I'm popular but I'm not. I think I'm just regarded as that oddball with the twins who has a strange sense of humour. My sisters really popular though, and my husband, so I just hang around them a lot so I look cool :rofl:

^^ I just hang around full stop lol I don't know what people think of me, IRL I'm a loudmouth so they probably want me to just shut up!

well ive decided im in both clubs so im a populoser :haha:

<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjqIvKKMGSY

No way biotch! I'm totally the most popular! :rofl:
(sorry that gif is a video, I couldn't find a code for it that worked!)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like to think I'm popular but I'm not. I think I'm just regarded as that oddball with the twins who has a strange sense of humour. My sisters really popular though, and my husband, so I just hang around them a lot so I look cool :rofl:

We don't mean IRL do we? I'm seriously unpopular IRL. Boooo! I missed you last night :kiss:

We don't mean IRL do we? I'm seriously unpopular IRL. Boooo! I missed you last night :kiss:

Oh, well in that case I'm the Don.

And I missed you my petal :hugs: Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4