The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

thanks opera-lady, I am positive for this next cycle :)

good luck foe your next test, sending positive vibes your way ;) xx

aw karleyflower sorry on your bfn, always next cycle though! thank you opera_lady24 still no sign of the witch yet. i got 3 cheapie's today (3 for £1) couldn't resist lol. might test tonight if i can't help myself. its a 25miu one so pretty sensitive. just hope my 10miu pack of 10 come soon! hope your next test is positive opera_lady24 and good luck to you karleyflower for next cycle. capegirl7 baby dust your way for sunday when you test:D

KarleyFlower sorry about the BFN but atleast you have another cycle started! Just one step closer to your BFP now:)

Opera_lady24 That really sucks with the tests. It's so hard to really know which one's you can trust and which one's you cant! I had a terrible evap last week off a test.

Thanks ladies, good luck with your tests, I can sense some BFP's coming :) xx

court. the evaps are driving me crazy. As the day progresses my bbs are getting sorer by the minute. I hope this is a good sign but it could be a sign AF is coming too. Anyway, the white line eventually turned into a gray line, but this one isn't disappearing like it did yesterday. I don't know what to think. Granted, I can't trust it since it turned gray about an hour after the time limit.

opera-lady24 has any of the tests showed in the time limit? and how many tests have you done? can you post a picture of one of them that show the line? or when you do another one maybe post a picture and get our opinions on it?:) i really hope you get a clear bfp soon!

ooh opera-lady I would be driving myself mad if I kept getting the 'evap' lines, yes can you upload a pic? im excited for you with the symptoms you have too, fx for you xx

The white/pink at first line showed up in the time limit as did the evap yesterday. I can try showing a pic of today's but the camera didn't really pick anything up....

They really just look like BFNs but there was a definite bright white line that wasn't there before I took the test. When the test was "loading" the white line was pink at first but after 3 minutes it faded to white.

The second picture was of yesterday's evap line which, although it looks pink in the picture was very gray. However it did show up within the time limit...

[/ATTACH]

test2.jpeg

Attachments

• evap.jpg
    evap.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 20
  • evap2.jpg
    evap2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 19
I got my trigger shot today and there are two follicles that are the right size. I should ovulate in the next 24-36 hours. I am so excited and I am literally praying every second for a BFP!

I'm guessing everyone is thinking BFN...don't worry I am too...however, the witch hasn't shown yet so I'm not out yet!!!

GL wantanerd!!!! Lots of :dust: to you!!!!

FX'd for your BFP!!!! It sounds promising!

i got a BFN as well but its ok because im staying positive for the next cycle, dosing up on vitamins and eating lots of fruit and veg, we can do it! xx

opera_lady24 i see a line on the middle picture! i just tested again....... faint positive:D i am going to upload a pic to see if you's can see it to, its a thin line but me and OH can see it:D x sorry for your bfn littleprinces:( always next cycle though!! x

can anyone else see it, its thin and not to far from control line? x

Attachments

• P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 52
yeah its more to the middle when its on here:D i hope they get darker:D thank you! xx

I totally see it!!!! Congrats 1209ttc!!! That looks like a BFP!!!!

YAY thank you opera_lady24! i hope yours isn't an evap hun!keep hope, last month i was so down after seeing so many negatives! this month joining this yesterday made me feel so hopeful! i will test again tomorrow morning and see if the line gets a bit darker:D .. x

1209ttc - :dust: I hope its a positive!!!!

I am refusing to test for a while. Too nervous and dont want to get upset. I have all the signs and symptoms, but trying to stay positive!

I got faint positives on OPK...CB digital...it didnt give me a smiley, but when you pop out the stick it still shows the lines....there was a slight second line, but im not getting excited...it was probably an evap line?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->