The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

I am on 2000mg a day. I take one at lunch and one when I am about to go to sleep. Its not too bad once you get used to it.

So now for my lovely saga thats going on. I have white coat syndrome which means my blood pressure spikes whenever I am in a doctor's office alone for about 5 minutes and then it normalizes. I haven't been able to get anyone to go with me to the doctor the last 4 times so when I arrive at the doctor's office I have high blood pressure the first two times they take it and then it goes back to normal after I relax a little and talk to the doctor.
So now as a precaution, they are treating me for gestational hypertension just to be on the safe side and will induce me at 39 weeks. Now the induction is good for a control freak like me, it lets me know that by June 3rd at the latest, I will have my son in my arms. But until I get induced, I must go to monitoring twice a week, do a 24 hour urine test where I have to refrigerate my urine and bring it in and do weekly labs.

So i started all this on Thursday. I had a doctor's appt and he was running late. I stupidly forgot my water at home but I only thought I would be gone for an hour and a half. I planned on eating lunch as soon as I got out of the office. After the appt, the dr sent me for labs and then to get monitored. My blood pressure was perfect the entire time but thanks to not eating or drinking anything, the braxton hicks contractions were coming every 2-3 minutes which was concerning until I told them I hadn't had food or water in a few hours and when I was checked earlier in the day I was less than a cm dilated. They had me eat a few graham crackers and then let me leave. I was still contracting until I got home, ate and drank more and laid down.

So today I am doing the urine test and will get monitored once again tomorrow where it will show one blood pressure is high while the other 4 will be normal. I guess its a small price to pay to be induced at 39 weeks. Its just annoying when I know I don't have a blood pressure problem and being in medical facilities just makes me more stressed.

less than 4 weeks though!

I'm 1 dpo and feeling positive that I have a decent chance this month,for a few reasons.

People say the day you ovulate you can experience sore boobs fatigue cramps ect.I hadnt felt this before,untill yesterday.
However we didn't get to bd the day of ovulation we did bd the day before.
Anyone else feeling positive about their chances?

Thanks Opera! We can use all the prayers we can get!!

Doyle arrived on Friday June 1st at 4:44pm!!!!!

It was just over 24 hours of labor when he made his appearance. He weighed 6lbs 9oz and was 20.5 inches long. So far so good. He has been eating well and sleeping well. We should be out of the hospital today at lunchtime. I will post pics once I get a better internet signal.

Wantanerd - yay!!! How wonderful!!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see those pics!!!!

How is everyone?? Is been super quiet in here!!

As for me....DH had his ultrasound last week....it is indeed a blockage caused by a cyst in his prostate. There is a surgery we can do that might release the sperm to come out like normal, but it has many risks that are small, but big reason why we have decided not to do it is because it might not help and can close up again. So why go through it for nothing. He will be going in for a biopsy mid July and whatever sperm they find will be frozen and then we will hopefully move on to ivf/icsi. I am hoping for a baby by the end of the year.

Here's my little man =)

Attachments

• DSC01645 (Small).jpg
    DSC01645 (Small).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
wantanerd - omg what a cutie pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread has been wayyyy to quiet!!!
How is everyone??? The babies?? Whats new???

I am doing well, I can't believe Doyle is a month old! Yesterday was my 28th birthday and he slept 6 hours that night, was up the entire day with gas issues and then passed out for 8 hours until I woke him up to eat at 3am. So I am lucky with a baby that likes to sleep 4-6 hours in one stretch at night. He is slow to gain weight, hes 7lbs now but my mom said I was the same way.
We also found out the Air Force is moving us to Alabama in December which puts me within driving distance to my family so I am thrilled. The three-four hour flights were killing me!
Doyle and I will be going to FL in September for a week so we will see how flying with a three month old will be. I can't wait to introduce him to the rest of the family. My mom and dad are crazy about him. I can't wait to introduce him to my step father and his great grandparents.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Hello all, I'd like to join your positivity club, because I'm in serious need of some of that right now! I'm 8 days past my expected AF and no positive. Went to the doc to see if we could clear things up, but after taking a blood test was told that it may just be way too early to tell since women produce hcg at different rates. Having the same symptoms as the first time I got preg (ended in miscarriage sadly) and will be going back in a week from now to retest, but I'm just getting so frustrated...any cheer would be appreciated :)

I'm great! Cole is 4 months old now.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
wantanerd - awww!!!! Thats wonderful that you will be moving closer to family!!! Its going to be a great help once you do. If he likes to sleep that long, im sure you should be ok in the plane. How exciting!

Allison - awww what a cutie pie!!!!!

fathsip - Welcome and good luck!

Awww loving the pics guys hope you are all doing well great your lil mans sleeping well wantanerd my lil Eden-Rose is finally sleeping at night after a moses basket a crib and cosleeping we have finaly cracked it with a cotbed with oneside removed pushed up against our bed so getting a lil more sleep sorry about the lack of pics guys computor is on the blink and dont know how to upload .
Stinas hope your doing well sending you a tonne of baby :dust: and preyers :)

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/528101_10102054318870363_1010966242_n.jpg

heres a pic of my little man =)

Wantanerd - awwwwwwwwww what a super cutie!!!!!!!!!!!

nautegesocks - Glad you found a comfy way to sleep!! Thank you!!

Tom DH goes in for his biopsy...we will know right away if he has sperm. Docs say they are very positive he does, but its still scary. AF started last night, so I feel like thats a positive start for us....I get to have my CD 2 bloods drawn while DH is in surgery tom. Then I should start BCP's then start stims....hopefully by the end of the summer I will be pregnant, praying all goes well!

Hi Ladies!

Welcome fatship...I'll add you to the list!

All the baby pictures are awesome!!!! Congrats wantanerd!!!!

I am so sorry I have been MIA for however long it's been. Between finals, flying to Idaho to interview and audition, getting jobs, my husband's grandpa dying, my husband's sister getting married, and moving to Idaho, life has been literally insane. I've missed you all though and I'm happy to see that you kept the thread going!

How is everyone lately? I haven't been focusing on baby-making for a while just b/c of all the craziness but I'm back on track. I have a new doctor who is just wonderfully amazing (she actually cares!!!) who took about a pint of my blood just to make sure everything is in working order unlike the other doctors who only took blood tests relevant to my supposed needs. Metformin was a horrible experience so I stopped taking it and actually started getting normal cycles again. Today I'm on my second AF in a row after two months of my body doing what it is supposed to. I'm eating right (it's kinda strict though) and finally have time to exercise which feels great! I really hope I can actually be healthy and try for real with no interferences now!

Okay, enough about me...everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->