the pram i wanted is gone! :(

LovemyBubx

Mummy, Daddy & Daughter
Reaction score
I'm feeling soo upset, we are on a tight budget so decided the mothercare xpedior would be the one for us (I know there have been some bad reviews) I wanted it in royal blue - which has been unavailable for ages so decided navy stripe instead & now that's gone!

The only one I would get now is in black & I'm feeling like a moody toddler about it!

Also like the orb but that doesn't come with carseat and with it would just be too expensive for us :(

Oh Hun that sucks.... Have you been in store and asked if the can find one in the navy that you like?

Xxx

^^Yes, there are bound to be some in stock in stores elsewhere in the country that they could reserve and send for you. We have the mychoice 3 and we really like it, so that could be an alternative.

Id go into the store and ask them to bring you one in! I used to work retail and its pretty easy to do this if other stores have it available!

I know what it feels like, we are on a tight budget too right now. IM not even bothering with a stroller as ive decided to attempt babywearing.

Thankyou yes have been thinking about asking in store but the mother cares in my area are quite small but no harm in trying is there. I did consider baby wearing & might do a bit of both my DD is excited to help push a pram lol

Just to add, we had the Mothercare Mychoice 3 with both my children and we stored it in outside so it got covered in mildew. Obviously I didn't want to use it again so I got the exact same pram on ebay for £25. It's in fantastic condition. I washed all the covers and it honestly is as good as new. I checked before buying that it came from a smoke and pet free home. Second hand is a great way to get a more expensive pram for a fraction of the price.

Aw I would be gutted too! We got the orb in teal

Go in to store. Im sure they'll be able to find out one somewhere in the country and get it shipped to your local store. Just play to upset pregnant woman card. ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->