The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

This looks like a challenge :) you can defo count me in
Good luck to you ladies :dust:

Morning Ladies, hope you all slept well :)

Morning Ladies, hope you all slept well :)

Morning not too bad DH woke me up as he went to work this morning though and i am still in my hols from work :thumbup:

What to do today? Well i should really go to the gym it been tooooooo long!:bodyb:

What are you all up to today???

morning,well i have the day off today but the weather is misrable typical!!

DF booked half a day off work so when he gets home i shall be sending him and DS to do some shopping (I HATE food shopping, its so boring) so i can relax and pamper myself and catch up on some reading. :)

Can someone tell me how I get the pre xmas bonkers sig on my profile please?x

Can someone tell me how I get the pre xmas bonkers sig on my profile please?x

put
blinkie.gif
without the --- in the link

wiggler had to sort it for me

Yayyyy, thanks Mamadonna....done it x

lol,no probs hun,it took me ages i'm useless when it comes to things like thatbut wiggler came to my rescue

Morning :wave:
It's my day off as well, i plan on getting housework done but i'll probably end up staying on here all day :dohh: :coffee:
I love food shopping! Maybe i'm weird lol
x

I only like food shopping online. The Tesco website is the best :) but going round a cramped smelly shop getting barged by other peoples trolleys is horrible.

Hehe I do get stressed when people walk infront of us with their trolleys and then walk realllly slowly!
I work in a supermarket so i guess i get used to it. Not to keen on Tesco, Morrisons all the way for me, maybe out of loyalty to my job haha
x

Marks and Spencers does some amazing food! 3 or 4 times a year me and DF will go in there and blow a load of money to make a really nice 3 course meal.

Ohh I love it there! We get food from there just as a special treat a couple of times a year.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->