The Pride Of Britain Awards

yes i sometimes wonder why i watch this when i know i will cry nearly all the way through.

that little boy with eye cancer and the lady who had lost 3 babies at birth. both had me in floods of tears.

The man who got that ladies heart got me going :cry:

It was really good and for the most part heart rending

However I would really like to know if the silly woman who put petrol on the fire in her garden got charged with child endangerment/basic stupidity. What kind of a muppet not alone pours that on but then leaves it within reach of the kids - to say nothing of the fact that she should clear her own garden rubbish and not rope other ppls kids in to do it. If I was the parent of one of those kids who got hurt I'd have had her charged straight up.

And then to have the gall to go on the pride of britain saying how brave Aimee was who saved them. Felt like shouting at the telly 'yeah she's brave but you receive the stupidity of britain award missus'

It was really good and for the most part heart rending

However I would really like to know if the silly woman who put petrol on the fire in her garden got charged with child endangerment/basic stupidity. What kind of a muppet not alone pours that on but then leaves it within reach of the kids - to say nothing of the fact that she should clear her own garden rubbish and not rope other ppls kids in to do it. If I was the parent of one of those kids who got hurt I'd have had her charged straight up.

And then to have the gall to go on the pride of britain saying how brave Aimee was who saved them. Felt like shouting at the telly 'yeah she's brave but you receive the stupidity of britain award missus'

I did think this myself to some extent x I said to DH 'why didnt she put it out of reach and why did she put it on herself in the first place' but then I think we've all had an 'I just didnt think' moment probably not to this degree but you know.

I sobbed at the little girl Mia who was caught in the rubble from Haiti earthquake. All I kept thinking about was my LO & how she must have been so scared down there by herself & so young :cry:

Everyone who won an award got me sobbing as always x Just shows that there are good people out there.

I feel so sorry for David Rathband. He still seems really bitter about what happened to him, which is understandable, but it must be so hard carrying all that hate around with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->