The Psychic was right...

So sorry to her about ur mc :( :hugs: I no its no easier but these things happen for a reason and I hope u do get ur baby in ur arms someday soon.

I haven't been on this thread in ages, so a little update from me.
It was the yr anniversary of my ohs death 25th November, so I went to the wall of fallen soldiers as his grave is too far away. My bil couldn't make it as he was working so he was really upset.
He got to work, he's a hairdresser and his first client was my medium! She said that normally on her days off she shuts off n is never bothered by spirits but said I've got someone here for u, and it was my oh. He came thru saying that the things being moved in my bils house was him, and said thank you to my bil for doing the rough play with Zane that mums just aren't good at. That ment so much to him as he was so worried that thomas my oh wouldn't like it. Poor bil had to try not to cry while cutting her hair.

I've been so tempted to get another reading with her, she's amazing but I don't want to rely on them too much. I no if I got one everytme I wanted I'd just get addicted and that's pointless. My oh didn't talk much while he was here so he's not going to be any different now lol

Thanks moomin troll xxx aw that's just lovely brought tears to my eyes xxx

I've loved reading this thread and all the stories ladies!! I firmly believe in life after death and always have interest in mediums / psychics xx

thought id update x my mesina reading was right i got my bfp x

i also got an angel reading x

Here is your reading, I hope it gives you guidance.

focusing on one particular area for you I have to say that I feel obstacles have been in the way of the pursuit of a child. It feels very much that hopes of it being a quick process as hoped may have been dashed, there is a feeling of will this ever happen? A host of emotions ranging from it will happen to feeling consumed with what if.

I also feel some manipulation surrounds the situation at the moment Kirstene. When I do a conception or pregnancy reading it is important to me and to the person I give the reading to that I am honest with what I am presented with in the reading. What I feel with you is that false hopes or information that has been given to you in the past has lead to disappointment. It brings with it a feeling of being powerless and fate not unfolding as you feel it should.

Goals seem a way off at the moment, but it is important to remain positive as good things do indeed lie ahead for you. I hope you do not mind my honesty, I just really believe that it is important to be to the point when looking at this area for obvious reasons.

However when I sense that good things lie ahead and I probe this further for you I am shown through the Angels that there is a high degree of learning, what I feel from this is that you are discovering more about your body in connection to a pregnancy, this may be that you are charting things at the moment? Or that you are looking into doing so, what I am being shown here is that reassurance comes from doing this, it may seem never ending to you, but the Angels assure me that it is all about the right time, and the right time will come to you.

The Angels are also drawing my attention to a change that may occur within work, I feel that a lot of care is involved in what you do, but that it can also be challenging at times. Something is occurring at the moment that will take up more of your time, and they ask that you remain patient with this as it leads to an even brighter future for you.

Finally asking the Angels about a child they show me that this will come for you, they are looking over you and can see the desire that you have, they want me to let you know that what you seek will arrive. I am looking at a time frame for you, as I say I do not feel that this is something that will happen immediately, but I do want some idea to give you some reassurance, what I am presented with is a timescale between 3-5 months when success is there for you.

I hope this offers guidance, if there is anything you are unsure of please let me know.

Blessings
Sam

i then sent this x

Hi sam

Thank you for such a quick response x I hope you don’t mind me giving you some info and feedback x

This reading totally makes sense to me x I do have 3 daughters so I know I can carry a child but in the last 10 months I have had 4 miscarriages my whole life right now is about what ifs x

My false hope is that I had 5 different mediums tell me I would conceive in dec and everything would be alright x I did conceive in dec but I miscarried again so my faith was seriously put into question x

I don’t chart yet but I do understand my body alot more now an can tell when im ovulating x but I do think charting or using opks would give me the reassurance I need x I do try to remember its all about timing I just find being patient hard x

As for work I’m a carer, as much as I’m a believer it still makes me smile when you get things like this right x I’m not sure what will be occurring regarding this but I will be on the lookout x

Thank you for giving me a time frame my last reading which I got to explain how my angels and spirits could be so wrong really helped put things straight for me she said april/may but I can wait another few months if it means I will have my forever rainbow baby x I’m just glad that the angels still see another baby for me an all this hope is not for nothing x

she replied x

I was literally just about to send you another email when I saw you had emailed me. I am actually in the middle of providing a reading for someone, however I was getting interferance during the reading from the Angels (it happens occasionally when I miss something).

I knew that it was something I missed with you as I asked them to guide me to who it would be, and they linked me with Scotland. I wanted to let you know and to reassure you that your beautiful Angel babies are safe, being very much loved and cared for. Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason for why these things happen, and it can make life seem so very cruel at times. The Angels wanted me to reassure you of this.

A baby is waiting in the wings of an Angel and will be protected and safe. I am so sorry you have suffered the losses you have, and equally sorry that you have had disappointment with other readings.

An Angelscope is similar to a horoscope, but done with Angel messages. I hope you like it when I get round to getting it sent out to you.

Keep your faith, great things can and do happen for you

Blessings
Sam.

then i got my bfp 3/5 so i asked if the 3-5 could have been date instead an got this x

Congratulations...I am so happy for you. I will be honest with you and say that when I was looking at time scale I was given the figures 3-5 which is why I said that I felt it would be 3 to 5 months, but it certainly looks like the Angels knew exactly what they were saying when they showed me the numbers as you found out on the 3/5/12. Please do not feel concerned, as I had nothing throughout your reading to indicate anything that should cause you any worry or stress connected to pregnancy at all. I am blown away that you found out on those numbers, and there was me thinking the Angels meant in 3-5 months...WOW :)

Please do not feel you need to pay for another reading to confirm all will be well, as I say I felt nothing but happiness connected with your conception and pregnancy.

Congratulations again I am so very happy for you.

Blessings
Sam.x

So positive!! Hoping for a sticky bean for you Mrskg and a happy and healthy 9 months :flower: xx

Well looks like my spirits just like a laugh at my expense x it's over again we won't be trying for our rainbow x not only have I lost 5 babies in 10 months but I've got to deal with loosing my spiritual faith which is a big part of my life but how can I believe in something I can't trust x

Well looks like my spirits just like a laugh at my expense x it's over again we won't be trying for our rainbow x not only have I lost 5 babies in 10 months but I've got to deal with loosing my spiritual faith which is a big part of my life but how can I believe in something I can't trust x

I'm so sorry :cry: you have been through so much and don't deserve this. I'm thinking of you xx

Hi ladies

I would love a reading from one of the psychic ladies on here... How much is a reading and who do u ask pls :)

Many thanks

ill update too - I had 16 (IIRC!) readings from 14 different psychics and not a single one of them was right in any way :)

Hello...I have read this whole thread...I'm saddened by the 5mc in months love...I'm so sorry you have to suffer this...:hugs:

How is everybody doing now...
I have been wanting to get a. Reading somewhere I have no idea where to turn and trust with this...and also it would be my first ever (aproached)
What to do what to do?.?.?.?...

:) :) :) xxx

Mine definitely weren't right. May get some new predictions just for an experiment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->