• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

The Psychic was right...

Well ladies I got my reading it was great!!!!! I'm gonna listen back to it an write it down then I will post on here ASAP xx ( prob tomorrow)

Foquita I'm doing much better thanks x how's your journey coming along? Xxx

looking forward to seeing your reading and i'm glad it went so well! the journey is getting pretty dull :haha:

I just thought you ladies would like to know that Gail was dead on for me :) hope she is for you too

that's fantastic pooky, congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months to you :hugs:

it gives me so much hope seeing others getting their BFP, mine has to be just round the corner now :kiss:

sorry ladies i did try to make this as short as poss xxx

I shuffled cards - she starts laying them out - I feel that you need more in your career but life is improving big time, the first card I have picked for you is a wonderful card it tells me nothing is impossible for you last time I saw you, you were drifting but its like something in you has just clicked although I do sense frustration in another part of your life so I’m not saying everything’s perfect but it is better.

This is scary though (taps a card) its the pregnancy card (ooooh that's what a wanted to see) well its there an its very very strong if that's your wish its a wish been granted! And I'm thinking by the end of the year you should be (taps card)
But you seem to know the pair of you that this will bring its own difficulties and I feel I'm talking more about health issues with you not the baby - yes we want this but you’re both like what if? Of course you'll have what if’s (taps pregnancy card) but that’ll be fine. My more worry would be you not the baby I think because of your medical history (I'm hoping she means mc as far as I know I don't have any other health issues) they will keep an eye on you that’s how I can tell you everything will be fine, you might not be the best looking pregnant mother and you’ll feel like crap but as long as you and the baby are ok at the end of it that’s all that matters (I triple in size an sick the whole time!)

Talks about his disapproving family blah blah blah (all correct)

I didn’t think you were finished with motherhood I saw it in your aura, I do feel you have day when you wonder if you’re doing the right thing but when you find out you’re pregnant there's no wondering what have I done you'll just get on with it and enjoy it. (I do have doubts for silly reasons) I cannot tell you the sex of your baby that's not part of my gift just as long as I can see you’re ok. Oh you must have tempted fate there must be twins somewhere (you told me that in a few readings before) I’m not saying you’re going to have twins (I asked can a mc be seen as twins) No, definitely no its just they might check if you’re having twins. Could you be pregnant now?????? (Me in a very b&b way lol said I don’t know I’m in my 2ww) cause you’re aura just looks lovely (I’ve had 3 mc’s) right well if you’ve had that situation it could be your hormones are all over the place could be picking up on that and confusing it but (taps on pregnancy card) that's def not far away if you’re not already, (she points at a card with a heart with 3 swords through it) that's your 3 losses x this is almost like your body going into shock thinking holy c she wants to be pregnant again I didn’t expect that its like its taking practice shots, I’m not dismissing you’re mc’s (I said I believe everything happens for a reason) yes of course it does an if your body needs these wee practice shots so that when the target hits the spot everything's healthy then that's how it needs to be, again in mc’s I cant see the sex its just too early ( I explain another medium said it was a boy and he’d come back is this true) no not in my theory but I do know a lot of mediums that do believe this but not from what I've been told.

Its like you’re wishing for a boy that’d be the ultimate dream that's how I interoperate your reading a wish rather than a reality I’m more inclined to say a girl so I hope the other medium is right or that's so cruel (I explain I’d love another girl I've only been hoping for a boy on the belief its my lost baby coming back) and I’ll tell you another thing its like you would know by here (feels boob’s) that you were pregnant its like you’ve already acknowledged mmmm that's not how it normally is (we all know about ss in 2ww lol) so your body is just about to accept it or you are pregnant ok,

Us woman are bad for thinking when we loose a baby we have all the heartache but the men feel it too they just cant show it like we can your poor man doesn't just have that heartache but also the heartache of watching you go through it so even when you do tell him you’re pregnant he’ll be terrified in fact he cant win he’s terrified if you do get pregnant and he’s terrified if you don’t (he has actually said this to me)

Family stuff blah blah blah (all true)

You an hubby have lovely cards your so strong an he really does love you although you doubt it sometimes he always comes up trumps an I tell you he wouldn’t have married you if he didn’t he’s no that type of man (he always tells me this)

Shuffle cards-new layout it’s a good job you mc one of those babies it would have been ectopic (I suspected 2nd might have been) sorry I hope that came out all right (I nod) and 2 must have been close together (sept & oct) but again here is your future (points at cards) and the new baby is coming, u will have to admit it will be a wee bitty of a struggle cause you’ve done the biggest maternal part in your life and had a taste of no babies for a while so will take a bit getting used to it again but its still gonna be fine a wee shake up to your life an world but what a nice wee shake up! An also the more babies you have the more placid they become. I do feel this baby looks like his side do they have dark hair too? (yes) although they must be blonde when they’re born (lol my hubby is so dark he almost looks Italian but they are all born blonde) (she looks like she's cradling a baby) its almost like when he’s (she looks up an points no) when THE BABY is born you’re gonna think she said it’d have dark hair but this baby will be born blonde and then the celebrations begin ha ha that's if it’s not twins lol an you know what its like serves a purpose some couples renew their wedding vows this baby just brings that all back to the marriage you’s are gonna be so happy with this apart from the wee struggles an stresses but what the hell thats only for a wee while babies grow up

(She said my friend i'm birthing partner too will be 3wks early she told my friend it be around the 22nd now an guess what that's 3 weeks early I’ll keep you posted on that one) who’s due just after her (me I was due new yrs eve) ah right well you could maybe still mark that day just a wee bitty but by then you should be pregnant and you’re mind won’t be dwelling so much on the babies you lost.

She asked if I had any questions I asked if id be moving as 2 of my other readings said I would immediately she says oh aye I meant to say when I was walking up the path I thought I better tell her she’s moving this might be that last time I come to this house I don't know how that comes about though maybe the baby pushes it (I say I cant believe I’ll move as this was my granny’s house I've lived here most of my life) all chapters have to come to an end and lets face it your already on top of each other a baby or 2 will make that worse but don't hold your breathe as much as you will move its not right now ok x

The end!!!!!!!! well done and thanks if you’ve just read through all that lol an that's only about half the reading I just put in the important parts xxxx

congrats PP great to see a spot on prediction! xxxx

sending you loads of baby dust foquita xxxxx

she sounds amazing! did the reading give you comfort? she said some really good stuff, I want to go to her! you're east coast aren't you? xxxx

Yeah it's gave me great comfort an not too long a wait and makes sense with a lot of what others said but again even if I hadn't seen anyone lee I would def believe this reading as I have seen her so many times x dont get me wrong if we get to the 1st of jan an im not pregnant ill prob not be in such a great place so ive just got o eep my spirits up an believe ight now x yeah she's in Midlothian pm if you want details she normally comes to yo so no sure how you'd work I but she runs a spiritualist church so maybe you could me there or something I would def recommend the traveling to see her xxxx

I'll PM you for her details after Christmas when I am a bit more flush with the cash hehe hopefully there's some way I can go and see her because she sounds great! I haven't had a reading in real life for a wee while, and the last couple I had didn't scream out at me.

glad your spirits are up and I hope they stay there :hugs: how many DPO are you? and when are you testing? good luck xxxx

No probs x yeah she's £30 worth ever penny but could have done without spending it just before Xmas but I needed o do it now since all my reading say dec x

I don temp just symptom spot I'm on cd21 of a 25/26 day cycle but obviously 2 chemicals in a row may have changed that? The earliest bfp has been cd23 so going to buy tests tomorrow and test on Monday I may do a sneaky one tomorrow night but won't be surprised if bfn so hoping I can stay strong an wait till Monday lol xxx I have a feeling I am I really hope I'm not letting myself in for a fall xxx

well trying not to get too excited just yet but think my predictions may be right!! im 10dpo an look what i got! will keep you posted over next few days x how you getting on foquita not seen you about in a while xxx

Attachments

• test dec 14th 005.jpg
    test dec 14th 005.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 14
oh i really hopes so after all my readings ive been holding on to this month now i just have to pray to my angels its a sticky bean xxxx

EXCELLENT mrs, such good news! so happy for you :D there is something in the water just now, everyone seems to be getting their BFPs.

keeping my fingers crossed that it's a sticky one, but I have a very good feeling that it will be :hugs:

I'm ok, really up and down about TTC but had a good cry with OH last night. finding this whole process really hard :( we're just BDing loads and hoping for the best :) xxxxxx

ttc has to be one of the hardest things ive ever done so i know how you're feeling xx sending you lots of hugs an strength xxx

Confirmed on digi an 100miu test x so looks like all my readings are right so glad I really didn't want my faith in the spirit world to be squashed x now I just have to trust in them to keep my beany safe xxx

I have faith that this bean will be sticky, loads of love to you and your growing wee one :kiss: xxxx

Thank you so much foquita x I pray yours is just round the corner xxxx

Just realised I've not updated this thread my readings were right about bfp in dec sadly I lost this one too x I was very disappointed in my spirits so got another reading from mesina for some explantations as to how so many mediums could be wrong I'm happy with her reply just hope she's right this time too xxx

I have done your reading today, thank you so much for your patience.*

This reading is laid out into two parts; the first is the general reading, which is just an overview of what is happening around you now and into the near future. *The second area is dedicated to your questions, where I go into further details on each to give as much detail as possible. If there is anything that doesn’t make sense, please feel free to send me an email for clarification.

Please allow several days for me to respond to follow-up’s however, as readings are my top priority. Thank you for understanding.

Enjoy your reading!

Your Reading

Present: *The present shows the devestation that you have been through regarding pregnancy and the heartbreak that you have endured. This is not the first miscarriage, I am aware of that. I do not keep copies of the readings for long – however I can sense this has happened a few times before as I get the sense of deep betrayal and upset. This child does intend to come into your life, this I feel so strongly – the attempt to keep coming and enter into your life is such a strong energy, it is like the same soul over and over, repeating itself and trying to come through. The determination is strong, yet I am aware that you can only endure so much loss.

Please let me say, I am so sorry for your loss and pain with this. As a woman I can understand and sympathize with you. This must be very difficult and I respect how strong you are to continue to try and bring this life into your own.

Past: *The past shows the happiness and elated feelings surrounding the pregnancy that you lost. Naturally, between myself and others the guidance was that you would carry to term and thus you got your hopes higher wanting this to be healthy and progress to a full term pregnancy. I can understand how the prospect was for you and feel that absolute joy in your heart – your deepest desires unfolding. I do not want my words to hurt, but rather respect your position only. This happiness is not lost in your life, it will return – I do believe that. However, stay grounded on your path, as Spirit can at times give us the messages but not always fill in the gaps that may take place. I will explain further in your questions.

Near Future: *Here I see some stress and decisions that will need to be made. The indication I am being given is that you are torn between allowing this to happen all over again, or just shutting it off and down to prevent the heartbreak. You still have so much strength in you to do this, however I understand the let down you are facing and the energy to just turn away will cross your mind. I feel that there is more structure, I am seeing more medical terms here and wonder if you are discussing things on a medical side to help you make your choice. I feel you trying to grab hold of ideals and understand more – as though you are reaching out for explanations and trying to expand your horizons and options. Your weeks ahead are not easy ones, but rather you are facing your fears and deciding upon your feelings on everything.

Relationships: *There is a slight distance and disconnection in love – I feel that this has taken a huge emotional toll upon you both in many ways and I feel that you are a little more distant with your partner just now as you work through feelings and acceptance. My feelings are that you will both begin to come back to a new fresh start, with your energy as a couple being higher and more connected again by March time. I feel that you are trying to stay positive with each other, but at times I just feel you very low and not feeling interested in other things, which makes it hard on the relationship at times. This is not your fault, this is your mourning process and I feel that you are trying to keep a balance but that you have internalized your experiences in some respects and its been harder to reach out to each other.

Things will get easier and better in love – your relationship has a good strength and your partner will try to be there for you however he can. He may not always know the best way to do it –but he certainly tries I feel!

Hopes/Fears: *Your hope is for a completion in your family – that you can bring another baby into your lives and feel “done”. You have asked me if your family is complete and I sense that you already know that it isn’t, which is what has driven you to add to it. This urge and drive will not easily go, so despite how hard it is for you, I cannot see you giving up at this stage – you seem to still want to go forward and try again.

The Outcome: *Changes are coming up ahead and I feel that you are being led toward another pregnancy. There is something that will change the energy in pregnancy, something that I feel has been “hidden” that will help you bring this child forward into your lives. I do not understand what this hidden element is, I only feel that there is a shift and change which will help you make this possible. Just stay open to the future and see what it brings you – something is there to aid you as I feel that this child is still in your future and part of your destiny.

Your Questions

How could/why would my spirits be so wrong?

It is so hard to know exactly why this is – but I will tell you what I think, as a psychic and how I feel this has happened. All of the psychics you saw before December, could clearly see the pregnancy that was up ahead for you – and you did as you said fall pregnant which we could see. Then the images and reassurance that this child would be in your life, healthy and in your arms – the end result. Because I feel this is the same soul trying to enter and not different ones, my feelings are that it is the same child you have fallen pregnant with in the past coming into your life – so thus the energy is the same vibration and to see the child in your arms and feel it will come into your life, gives a positive confirmation that the child will be born to you healthy and here. We work on energy, some of us also images and mediums connect with your guides and get that confirmation – this child will be in your life and the pregnancy in December. Both true, but equally we have missed out on the part where the pregnancy in December was lost – because our guides want that reassurance to know that we will get there, but leave out the loss as it is not the best start if you know the pregnancy will end in the first place when you find out. Sometimes we are not allowed to be fully prepared, at times our guides want us to go through the motions of the events naturally and not prepare us for the losses or upsets – but just focus on the energy that it will manifest in the future – that we must stay on the path and keep trying.

The guidance is not there to fool you – or lead you into a false sense of security, as I am sure you must be feeling. But I see this as your guides way of saying “keep on the path – keep trying – it will come” and equally wanting to give that pregnancy the best chance by you being positive and not over stressing that you would lose the baby. I know its all a bit complicated – strange even – but while I do bring bad news to people and their guides will share that information if preparation is needed – this is not the sort of preparation they may have felt you should have – or it might have been a self fulfilling prophecy. What if one of us had said you would lose the baby? You may have resented the pregnancy and been more negative about trying again. It could have altered your future choice and they would not want that. The main message is that this child is coming – but the timing and the connection from the psychics saw the pregnancy plus the child in your life – assuming that the two connected.

For us it is like a game of charades – seeing the images and putting pieces together. Sometimes we are meant to give that message, so that the path doesn’t change, but the result is always the outcome – at some stage or another. It doesn’t happen often – most of the time spirit do not play games, but there are times when it is important to stick to the positive message to keep you moving forward and staying determined.

Is my family complete?

No, I still feel a child up ahead in your future – even now the cards indicate this. I feel another pregnancy this year. Around April or may.

Can you tell me something to regain my faith?

I do not know what I could share that will restore your faith – to be honest I do not believe this is possible until that child is in your arms. I do feel from spirit though, that this is a very destined child, which is why they keep pushing for the pregnancy to come. I also feel that the energy that surrounds the losses is heightening the love and devotion to this child, making much more of a bond and enabling you to love so much more deeply.

This has also been a test in your relationship – one that has not been easy to go through. However, you will be a stronger couple because of what you have been through together and you should trust in the foundations you have built together and never allow this to tear you two apart. I do not feel that will happen, but I do want to say it anyway.

You do have a female guide who is saying that she has been there with you – she shows an image of holding your hand, which just gives me the sense of her helping you through each step. I feel she was there through your loss and I also feel she is a strong guiding force for you. She is saying now that she will show you “the Robin” – she also claims she will show you a sign of love (she literally shows me a heart) when you ask her what you should do about the baby. I believe you are going to see this in a very in your face way – she just says ask and see. I also believe your child has angelic energies, and you will begin to see angels when your baby is coming again – but I get the impression that it is to ensure that the pregnancy stays healthy and that you carry to term. Get an angel for your child when you fall pregnant – I believe that this may help protect you both. I hope I am not pushing a belief here (I am Spiritual, not connected to one religion, I want to say this – but I am open to all) – but I really feel an Angel for this child is important.

K, do not lose your faith. Not so much in Psychic readings – but in your heart. Your guides have not forsaken you, they are merely trying to keep you on the path. These are your choices, but you have a very powerful child to come – a child that needs a lot of guidance but who will also teach others many things.

Good luck, I wish you well and hope that you find peace with your loss and path behind – and beauty in the one ahead of you.

Blessings,

Mesina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"