~. The psychosis thread .~

Sorry you had a panic attack Hun, was there anything that brought it on or did it just come out of nowhere? :hugs: hope the meds are kind to you, is it the day meds or the night mes? Is there a difference? Either way I hope it is smooth for you! How's your little man going? Hope he is well :)

We had a big weekend, went and stayed with my dad for the night on Friday. He hasn't seen ds in over a month and couldn't believe how much he had grown and how alert he is now. It was nice but I'm buggered. It's Sunday night and I'm just eating dinner. Xx

Eta: I just had to edit so much, on my phone and auto correct !

Hi hun, thanks for replying.

The panic attack came from no where was in bed bt just felt i couldn't breath, my heart was POUNDING inside my head, it was soooo loud I was sure DH could actually hear it! Took Lorazapam and did calm down after about 30 mins. i was crying so much. poor DH I woke him up about 2am then LO was up jst as we had got to (back for DH) to sleep around 3.30am :(

Now really shaky I am forcing myself to walk (On my own!) the 10 mins to LO nursery to pick him p in a bit-my dad is going to be in the car park and will drive us home, as cant do both ways.

Aw sounds like yo had a nice but long weekend, hope you got some sleep last night.

xx

just wish i wasnt like this xxx

Voices are bad :( was supposed to go out with a friend today, but didnt make it, she came here for coffee, and stayed a while, so her LO and my LO played but I feel so bad LO missed out on so much, we were of to an animal farm :(

xxx

Starting meds change, and already cant sleep!!! Long night ahead :( xxx

Hey lovely Im sorry I havent been here, I accidentally un-subscribed to the thread without realising so it wasnt popping up in my user cp? How have you been the last day? Are you managing to sleep? Hope you are okay :hugs:

I have been well, I feel likE I have had a few good weeks and starting to feel like myself again :) Havent seen plb around, hope she is well too!

My poor boy got his 6 month shots yesterday (at 7 months) and has handled well, I hate doing it to him, I was really on the fence about it in the beginning that is why he is a month behind. I just hope I am making the right decision xx

Take care hun, I should be re-subscribed now :hugs:

Aw no worries sweetie xx

Aw your poor LO, I did LO MMR late ( BY 6 weeks) as I was unsure, so can sympathies. If its any help LO has been ok with his jabs, did have some side effects from MMR but that seems to be normal, sorry not sure what jabs your LO has at 6/7 months, think each country do things differently. Sounds like he was a brave little man.

Glad you are feeling better hun that's so positive :)

I am doing ok poor LO has had ear infections and now and upper respiratory infection and had a temp of 39.9 :( till 2am this morning, sent DH to bed @10.30 and I sat with him till 2.15 then I feel asleep, and his temp had dropped again. So not had much sleep, and feel really achy, but think that's cutting down on my tablets-I hope would rather that than a bug I think!

Lo asleep again now, so I am lazying in bed on here :) Mum is coming up in 10 mins so wont be on my own for long.

Take care. xxx

Sorry to hear your lo is poorly! But awesome your mom is coming over! I hope you get to have a little rest while she is there, It;s late here and I am just finishing a wine :wine:

:kiss: to you and LO! Hope you're not getting sick x

Thanks sweetie, DH is home now :) I am in bed again feel :( awful grrrr! Enjoy your wine hunxxx

voices have been bad the last few days, feel rubbish really achy and sick too, sure its cause i am coming of tablets, i am supposed to add my new ones now i am down but am going to come right of these then go onto the nest ones xxx

Hey hun, I assume it;s probably some kind of withdrawal to your meds, completely normal , be strong and tell those voices to go away! They dont exist, big hugs xx

Thanks hun, I hate changing meds :( dad took us out by the river on a boardwalk, i got so far but once we were actually on the water, had to go back as I had visions of it collapsing on us and I am a rubbish swimmer, and was worried about LO, I HATE intrusive thoughts :(

Hope you are doing ok?

Start my mindfullness tomorrow doing it on a 1 to 1 because I refused to do a group. so will see what happens.

xxx

feel sick, at least this way I should loose some weight! had a bit of stirfry for tea but just feel yuck :( stupid med change.

had my first mindfullness 1 to 1, its all about being in the moment you are in right now, not worrying about the past or future.

Spoke to her a bit about my voices, she said to talk back to them or to turn them into cartoon charter, so they have a silly voice. They are so powerful though its not going to work. I dont think she really got the voices.

xxx

Hmm still cutting down on meds it s tough going at the mo :( xxx

I don't have anything like this, just boring old depression, but my heart goes out to you all. My fathers long term girlfriend and my brother in law both suffer with schizophrenia. BIL has it pretty bad and is always having meds changed/upped/lowered and going in and out of hospital. He suffers a lot with the devil telling him to do things or else terrible consequences will occur.

A few years ago the devil told him to sexually molest his step children, which he did and that led to time in jail. Now he's living with MIL and depends on her for everything.

He's spent the last month in hospital after a really bad paranoid episode in which he was told by a voice that his mother was up to no good and needed to be eliminated.

I just feel so badly for him. My OH thinks he's making it all up but BIL is obviously plagued with 'demons' and how the hell he keeps carrying on, I don't know.

Wow I'm surprised this thread is still going....

I'm currently in hospital for my schizoaffective disorder

Hope you are getting the help and support you need hun xxxx

Aww... this was a sad thread to read... am sorry for everyone struggling with mental/emotional/physical problems... wishing us all a better year.............

Doctor has said I'm never going to get better I've just got to learn to manage my condition.

Being discharged next week.

Had a bad hallucination yesterday I could smell and taste blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->