The Rainbow Baby List. New arrivals: Jonah :), Sebastian :)

V, Agiboma's little Micah arrived a week ago at 25+3 (ish). He is in NICU and doing well. Kisses to Sarah and her angel <3

V - Please tell me that is not Sarah who is Jessicas Mummy who has had a little girl born sleeping. That is just too cruel. x

Oh that is heartbreaking. Sending so much love and support to them. :cry: :hugs:

:cry: I was so devestated to read of Sarah's 2nd little girl joining heavens garden, I couldnt believe it :(

Vicki - she has a fb page for her little girls headstone fund maybe you could message her through there? I think I have you on my fb? If you do its in my friends list :hugs: xxx

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=105648169485724&ref=ts LINK NO LONGER WORKING As page has been deleted.

This is the group to join for Jessicas and Jennifers headstone, and the link to Sarahs fb page is on the creator bit.

I told her who i was in case she thought i was a nutter.

V xxxx

:cry: I was so devestated to read of Sarah's 2nd little girl joining heavens garden, I couldnt believe it :(

Vicki - she has a fb page for her little girls headstone fund maybe you could message her through there? I think I have you on my fb? If you do its in my friends list :hugs: xxx

No my request is still showing as pending hun. I messaged you on there earlier

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=105648169485724&ref=ts

This is the group to join for Jessicas and Jennifers headstone, and the link to Sarahs fb page is on the creator bit.

V xxxx

Thanks hun. Will go and look and help if I can. I know how hard it is saving for a headstone (we haven't done very well so far) and to go through this twice is just beyond cruel. :nope:

I have just read the whole story on their gone too soon site and cried for her. There is no justice is there?

I just can't believe they had to pay £6K to bury the girls either. We were lucky in that the funeral home did everything for free.

I am going to send the link to everyone I can find and ask people to donate.

Could you add me to the list please V, my second rainbow baby is due 11th March 2011 and my angel baby is gabrielle who was born on 19th August 2007 at 25 weeks.

Thanks, love and lots of sticky vibes to all the rainbow babies

Juste
xxx

Kelana Marie was born Aug 16 @ 12:22pm weighing 8lbs 12oz

Congratulation Jasmak, i missed you on the third Tri, had to do a search.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=105648169485724&ref=ts

V xxxx

Sorry to be very dim but i dont know where to find the 'creator bit' for sarahs fb page, nor is the link working for me to access the fb group. I would very much like to help sarah if i can, i remember when she lost jessica but to read she has also lost another little girl is totally awful. My heart goes out to her and her partner :hugs:
can anyone help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"