The Rainbow Baby List. New arrivals: Jonah :), Sebastian :)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=105648169485724&ref=ts

This is the group to join for Jessicas and Jennifers headstone, and the link to Sarahs fb page is on the creator bit.

I told her who i was in case she thought i was a nutter.

V xxxx

Sorry to be very dim but i dont know where to find the 'creator bit' for sarahs fb page, nor is the link working for me to access the fb group. I would very much like to help sarah if i can, i remember when she lost jessica but to read she has also lost another little girl is totally awful. My heart goes out to her and her partner :hugs:
can anyone help me?

I think Sarah had deleted this FB group. Not sure as to why.

Im sorry i cant be more help.

V x

She is beautiful Rainbows, congratulations! xxxx

Hello ladies. Just wanted to update you about my lovely rainbow baby. :cloud9:
Isaiah Joseph :blue: was born this morning (Sept. 4th, 2010) at 9:17AM weighing 7 pounds and 10 ounces, 20.5 inches long. He was due August 23rd. He arrived via waterbirth after 29.5 hours of labor-unmedicated. The worst part was being dead tired, but i would do it again in a heartbeat :cloud9:

Ava Grace, born 27.08.2010 at 09:05am 6lb's 14 1/2oz's :cloud9:

Congratulations!

Hello ladies. Just wanted to update you about my lovely rainbow baby. :cloud9:
Isaiah Joseph :blue: was born this morning (Sept. 4th, 2010) at 9:17AM weighing 7 pounds and 10 ounces, 20.5 inches long. He was due August 23rd. He arrived via waterbirth after 29.5 hours of labor-unmedicated. The worst part was being dead tired, but i would do it again in a heartbeat :cloud9:

Awwwe, so glad you got the water birth! Congratulations! Not that big either considering he was overdue too!

Congratulations Guppy hon - sounds like the Bradley Method did the trick xx

Daisy Beth, born on 27 August (37 weeks) weighing 5lbs 10oz. Very happy!

Could i be added to the list, due our rainbow baby 21st April 2011 :) x

Hello ladies!

I had a MMC in January :cry: but I got an unexpected BFP this morning!

Looks like my little angel sent me a present on their due date (last month)

:cloud9:

Our little suprise is due on 15th May 2011 if you could add me to the list please V?

xxx

All new Rainbow babies added.

Congratulations to all of you.

V xxxx

Congratulations to the new mummy's! :hugs:

How is everyone today? I'm still in shock and don't really believe I'm pregnant again! I'm still getting twinges and cramps which I know is normal but still worrying. The only symptom I've had is my boobs are a tiny bit sore and I'm feeling a lot hungrier than usual.
xxx

thank you for updating the front page :)

as I type Toby is sleeping on me and is beautiful, the last three weeks have flown by, I certainly did not envisage being sat here with our miracle last october :flower:

loads of :dust: to the rest of the Rainbow baby mums

Thanks from me too for updating on Dylans birth, I'm so happy, he's such a joy, and i know my angel will be watching over him as he grows.

Congrats to all the other rainbow mummies, and good luck to all the
mummy-to-bes! :hugs:

could i be added x

we are due 27th may 2011 the day before charlies 1st birthday x

could i be added x

we are due 27th may 2011 the day before charlies 1st birthday x

Oooooooooh I just saw you as the last to reply and was very excited. I am so happy for you sweetie. Our babies really sent us these rainbows - mine is due 2 days before Isabellas first birthday xxxx

Can I be added? I think I'm currently due February 8, 2011 :)

Just wanted to say my rainbow, Leo, arrived 12 days ago at 34+3wks. Born just 8months and 11 days after my precious angel was born sleeping. :kiss:

Congrats to all rhe new mummies xxx

Thank you so much for adding Melody, she is wonderful and I love every single day. I never imagined in that pit of despair last November that I would have my little girl in my arms less than a year later. Never give up hope girls, it's worth every second of the fight.

Oh Jox, huge congrats hun - he is gorgeous :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->