The Ramblers

I know I think 122 million is abit much

Im just watching control with Oh, its the film about Joy Divison front man Ian Curtis

I can't believe Poppy has woken up. She is totally wide awake! Another night where I don't get to sleep until 3am :cry:I don't know what's gotten into her. It's really frustrating.

awww hun, I hope its not the sleep regression
did she wake up crying

Susie, sounds like sleep regression :hugs: are you feeding her when she wakes?

Yeah she woke up crying- Ive managed to settle her again and she is nodding off now. Fingers crossed she sleeps the rest of the night now.

Dopey, I fed her some milk when she woke the other night but haven't tonight.

If it is sleep regression it isn't going to be much fun :growlmad: I'm still hoping that it's just with her daddy being away. I'll know tomorrow night I guess.

I feel really bad now though.. because when she woke I muttered to myself "Oh for f*cks sake!" :blush: Now I am watching her nod off looking all beautiful and perfect and I feel guilty. :cry:

Might be worth seeing if she wants feeding - might be growth spurt. Don't feel guilty - i swear all the time when A is being difficult x

Dont feel bad Susie I do that when I really need 5 mins to myself, its hard work looking after a baby 24/7 and you are on your own at the mo

Yeah I quite like them :D I'm using the variflow closer to nature teats. Poppy doesn't seem to have any problems with the TT bottles. Which have you been using?

MAM bottles but Rhys will drink from any and he will also have his milk at room temp
I like the colour of the MAM ones

MAM bottles but Rhys will drink from any and he will also have his milk at room temp
I like colour of the MAM ones

Poppy likes hers at room temperature too. She pushes the bottle away and turns her head to the side if I give her warm or too cool milk. She is a right fussy little so and so lol.

I think Rhys would drink it at any temp within reason, as long as he gets it lol

I am gonna stop sterilizing at 6 months, I dont sterilize the bowls and spoons anyway

I think Rhys would drink it at any temp within reason, as long as he gets it lol

I am gonna stop sterilizing at 6 months, I dont sterilize the bowls and spoons anyway

I'm not sure when I'll stop... It's a bloody pain in the arse sterilising isn't it? Because Poppy has 9/10 bottles a day, I have to do two batches of washing and sterilising bottles everyday.

aww hugs susie don't feel bad about it! i swear when megan just wont go to sleep! then like you feel bad when she finally settles!

i use tommee tippee and dr brown both i find really good

Do you express Jess, hats off to you I found that really hard

Hope Poppy slept ok Susie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back