The Ramblers

Thats impressive hun

How do you find the Dr Brown bottles, I have heard they are quite fiddly

there not bad sometimes they leak if you fill it too much but other than that i havent had a problem with them! They have got a few bits that you need to put togeather but it only takes a second to do it. I got them ones as there one of closest to bf.

Well I had sex this morning at it was fine thank god

Oh is trying to show Rhys how to crawl but I think Rhys's belly is to big, he can balance on it

Lol, id love to be a fly on your wall! Not for the morning shinanigans, but to see your OH trying to teach Rhys to ocrawl, lol!

We have Dr Browns as well. Had TT and the teats always collapsed, even though i kept opening the vavlves, and you could hear him gulping down air.

Im not even out of bed yet, lol!Finn slept till 9 :O. He had his bottle in bed then fob arrived so i handed him over n went back to sleep lol. He handed him over at 1, and he fell asleep on me till about 10 mins ago, lol. Ive just been drifting on n off all afternoon, lol. Lamb has been in the slow cooker since 9 so i ought to get up n do the veggies really x

I must of managed to knock my water over last night and didnt notice till woke up. Ive killed my prada phone :(

Yeh ill do 2 for £12 Jo. Need to remember the colours. I know i have pistachio. n erm, tellow n blue n the slightly orange ones i think.

Anyone done anything exciting today?

Does any1 know anything about import duties? 97kgallery said he will do me 100 pairs of babylegs for £120. could at least double it selling them x Only problem would be if i got stung for import duty x Seems they charge u VAT on the value of the package. You then get charged by royal mail for delivery. I just want a figure lol!

Afternoon all!

I've had a bit of a lazy day, lounging round in my pyjamas. I did take Poppy for a walk though, as the weather is gorgeous, but I'm just too tired to do anything else. Hubbie being away all week has finally caught up with me. I need a good sleep...:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Thanks Jess for my :hugs: It's good to know that I'm not the only one who has muttered the odd swear word when our LO's are being a pain in the ass.

Missy/Eliese/Randy Mandy - Poppy slept well afterall; she didn't wake until 8am, then after her bottle we both went back to sleep until Midday. :happydance: Still exhausted though. Poppy can be a right little madam at times.

Looking forward to hubbie coming home tonight; haven't had a chance to shave my legs or anything though. When he left, I was a cheerful, fresh faced, smooth-legged goddess, (I can dream can't I?) :haha: and tonight when he returns he will see that I have morphed into a grumpy, tired, hairy-legged, pale faced ape! I'm sure he won't be too bothered though, he will probably push me out the way so he can see his little lady.

:D

Does any1 know anything about import duties? 97kgallery said he will do me 100 pairs of babylegs for £120. could at least double it selling them x Only problem would be if i got stung for import duty x Seems they charge u VAT on the value of the package. You then get charged by royal mail for delivery. I just want a figure lol!

No idea sorry :blush:

Hope your phone isn't broken.... leave it somewhere to dry it out. I washed my phone in the washing machine, and it wouldn't work for 2 days, then suddenly iy dried out and worked fine afterwards x

Afternoon girls. I took Albert into town in his Mei Tai today and bought some wool for braids. Just need to buy the hair now and convince mum to do it for me.

Gem i have no idea about VAT. Someone in girly sanctuary probably does though. Can you send me your pp and i'll have 2 pop-ins. Any colour but yellow or green is fine (they are my night nappy colours) :thumbup:

Eliese glad your coil dgdn't give you any problems this morning

Susie not long now, and i bet he won't notice your hairy legs :haha:

Jess i'll send your money when i get gem's email addy!

Thanks hun will get them posted monday.

Does anyone else lo seem to pant?? megan keeps doing it don't know if its her way of laughing!

I haven't got a clue either gem. Carn't you google it?! can everything else!

I did look into it, but everything seems very vague. i really need to know how much they would weigh. Im pretty sure its just vat for £120 and then the cost of rpyal mail parcel delivery. But im not entirely sure if thats delivery from england or from china. It doesnt seem viable neways after looking into it. They will cost £1.20 if i manage to get away with import duty prob 1.50 each with it, postage will be a minimum of £1.11. Paypal fees will be around 23p and ebay fees about 9p. Id have to sell them for £2.80 inc pnp just to get my money back. By the time i make any profit they will be more expensive than the chinese ones. I suppose people might pay an extra pound to get it quicker though.

We have no panting here x He found it rather humourous watching me do it just now though, lol x

Helllllo everyone!!! I'm in my new house, and it's a bloody tip! Instead of unpacking last night, we got pissed and invited too many folk round :lol: So I am suffering today and still haven't done anything much, apart from sorting Noah's new room, built his cotbed and it's gorgeous! Was gonna try him in his own room tonight, see if he sleeps a bit better, but he's poorly :( Temp is rather high so keeping a close eye on him.

How are you all?!?! I'll catch up with the thread properly soon, I just kinda skimmed through it quickly while I have a spare 5 minutes. So indeed, I lost the game. Twice. :haha:

I'm offskis again the now, time for a chippy :D Catch yous soon xx

Haha Janie, that sounds like something i'd do! And damn you for making me lose! Haha

Is every ready for x factor? Place ur bets on the first to leave x I say the foreign lad x

I wanna know what tge big twist is. Mum has made me sit through strictly come dancing... yawn.

There ment to be bringing back an act! Thats what ive heard anyway!

Ill go have a look now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->