The Ramblers

Lol, finn doesnt normally lay on his front to play. Its only cos he was raised and had balls to play with he dint scream the place down. He does however sleep on his front, and im sure a nose dive into the matress wont do to much hard. He headbutts me often enough x

i want to see! Ill have a look when i go on the computer! Just tryin to get megan down!
megan doesnt play on her front either! She would rather be sat up now!
if you dont mind me asking susie but how much did you lend? They would only lend us a hundred grand. (that would get you at least a 2 bed semi round here.) but we just couldnt afford the repayments i was only on £5 an hour at the time though!

aww no one wants my nappies :cry: think ill leave them till ive got a few more posts! Probebly dont think im trustworthy!

Jo if we could make you are man what would he be like

Aww wow that looks right good! I want one! lol
You must be nackard gem blowing all that up! I could have lent you my foot pump!!

i want to see! Ill have a look when i go on the computer! Just tryin to get megan down!
megan doesnt play on her front either! She would rather be sat up now!
if you dont mind me asking susie but how much did you lend? They would only lend us a hundred grand. (that would get you at least a 2 bed semi round here.) but we just couldnt afford the repayments i was only on £5 an hour at the time though!

I think it was round about £100,000.... the house cost more than that, but we had quite a large amount of money in savings to put towards it (from the sale of my mums house after she died).

I would quite like a bigger house; this one is a two bedroomed town house, but we can't afford to get a bigger mortgage, so for now this will do. I love the area I live in anyway so we are just gonna get a conservatory or small extension to give us a little more room for now. :)

I missed a lot! Gem, finn looks bloody adorable :cloud9:

If i could have my own tailor made man he would have a dry sense of humour, be caring, maybe a few tattoos. That's it really haha. Susie i haven't heard of that film!

Eliese, make the switch to cloth! :)

No I dont think you will convert me Jo lol

God damm it I didt win the euro millions

Missy do you want to try some nappies out? I could lend you a selection of the ones i dont use if you like x

That reminds me...I put some lines on online which me u n jo picked, lol. Wonder if we won x

Yeh lol. I missed the draw for that night so i put it on for the following week, then never checked

I still havent sent that bloody pop in to u Jo, lol.Which is daft cos i was goin to the post office most days when i said i would, lol. They are cluttering up a draw at the min aswell.

I dont think anyone won, maybe another roll over next week.

I cant wash all the nappies in this small house, how many do you use in a day

Haha how much do you want for the pop-ins? Might take some off your hands anyway!

I use about 5 a day, wash very 2/3 days and it's actually no bother at all!

I use the shower head to blast it off. Then, when poo is more solid i'll use liners and plop it down the bog :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->