The Ramblers

Eliese, trust you to spot the S&M on Xfactor :rofl:

He looked a bit of a twat but his voice is brilliant

Shy..I bet he is filthy! Lol, he just has that look about him :D Ill fight you for him Jo, lol!

Yeh my presumption for who would leave was b4 they brought extra people back. The old dude is crap i think! He might get a few followers though. Hes likable. I just dont think the foreign guy is very likable. Think he is full of himself.

Hello All

I think Wagner is gonna go, is that his name the old dude with long hair

Susie do you think I should get my name changed to randy mandy
Jannie hope Noah feels better

I figured out what I was doing wrong with the weaning, he likes savoury
do you think he liked the chicken and apple

On here or for real? :haha: I think you should change it by deed poll to Randy Mandy Missy Moo.

Rhys is a cutie x

I cant see Oh saying I take randy mandy missy moo to be my wife :haha:

Belle Amie were disapointing

No but i bet he will happily take randy mandy missy moo to the bedroom :rofl:1

I thought they were shite as well!

Randy Mandy Missy Moo :rofl:

I agree Matt would be filth!

Cher was good

I like Cher

Susie talk about me being randy, you have been on your own all week

Haha your poor hubby isnt gonna know whats hit him when he gets in the door! Hes gonna be ravishing them furry legs in ho time, rofl!

I saw a mag in the shop saying something about chers heartache outside the show...Anyone know what it was about?

Lol, your not alone there Jo! I was worried about being bigger...down there..At this rate im more worried about it closing up on me, lol.

Any of you got any good phone reccomendations? One think i want is a good cam on it.
Hopefully mine will be ok when it dries out, but if not i needa get shopping.

I love Diva Fever

Gem I dont know what its about but she has lost alot of weight

I heard that if you put a phone in sand it dries it out

Yep! He is home; he has been home for a few hours now. :happydance: Bought me and Poppy some presents back too. I got some lovely O.P.I nail varnishes. :D

Just catching up with x-factor now, as were were out having something to eat when it was on. Thank god for Sky plus. :D

Get an HTC gem.

I'm worried about being bigger down there. Last time i DTD i fanny farted and i don't want that happening all the time :rofl:

Well im fresh out of sand, lol. I do however have a radiator so ill stick with that for now, lol.

Diva fever was a bit of a 1 man show, lol.

Susie can Rhys get married to Poppy when they are older, they would be so cute together

Your hubby buys you nail varnish...OMG where the hell did u find him????

Ooh i like this guy! Thought he should of gone through in the first place. Paije, thats thew 1 lol. WHat the fuck is he wearing though...!

Whats an HTC?

Yeh the fanny farting isnt overly attractive, but hell its entertaining, lol. If it happens frequently, see if you can pull off a tune :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->