The Ramblers

I'm on a site but it just isn't working for me! I get bored of the small talk haha

Jo when I was doing it there was no small talk only sex talk

But i wanna make sure they're a decent bloke :shrug:

I'm fed up of being treated like shit so want to be a bit more picky than i used to be. Plus i'm scared of sex with anyone but FOB because i'm worried about all the changes down there :(

oh my! Bye bye wagner, lol.

Ive treid internet dating. I have always found people r desperate once they have turned to internet dating, lol. Usually needy and nicey nicey. I cant be doin with either, lol.

There is one person i speak to occasionally on msn. Ive been talking to him on and off for about 4 years. I have no idea when i added him, or where from. We go months without talkin to each other, then sit n chat for a couple of hours everynow and again. Its always highly rediculous sex orientated crap! Yesterday he was a sea horse and i impregnanted him so he could carry my babies. He also informed me that my nan sleeps in her wardrobe with a gimp mask on. and his penis would be massive if it werent for the fact it was inverted. In all the time we have talked, we have never asked each other how the other is, what they have been doing or anything normal, lol. We just gibber utter bullshit from the first message to the last. I dont even know his name or where he is from, lol

Ooh its mr coke head expressions! I do him as well. So long as his sex face isnt like his singing face x

lmao! There will be handbags at dawn b4 long, lol x

I reckon we've got similar taste in blokes...

Questions...

George Clooney or Brad Pitt?
Gary Barlow or Robbie Williams?
Which one on inbetweeners?

oh my! Bye bye wagner, lol.

Ive treid internet dating. I have always found people r desperate once they have turned to internet dating, lol. Usually needy and nicey nicey. I cant be doin with either, lol.

There is one person i speak to occasionally on msn. Ive been talking to him on and off for about 4 years. I have no idea when i added him, or where from. We go months without talkin to each other, then sit n chat for a couple of hours everynow and again. Its always highly rediculous sex orientated crap! Yesterday he was a sea horse and i impregnanted him so he could carry my babies. He also informed me that my nan sleeps in her wardrobe with a gimp mask on. and his penis would be massive if it werent for the fact it was inverted. In all the time we have talked, we have never asked each other how the other is, what they have been doing or anything normal, lol. We just gibber utter bullshit from the first message to the last. I dont even know his name or where he is from, lol

Type his msn address into the facebook search. He might come up.

George clooney
Robbie any fuckin day!
And erm..none, but if i had to choose one then simon i reckon.

I dread to think what his sex face is like Gem

Oh was the first guy I spoke too but I also spoke to another guy who I met up with twice in a hotel just for sex. I was in a really bad place at the time it was all so complicated as I was in a relationship, I was really really bad.

I was not gonna meet with Oh cos he lived to far away but I loved talking to him
One day I decided I really wanted to meet him so I did, 2nd January 09 I travelled 200 miles to essex and that was it, I was only meant to stay 1 night but ended up staying 2
To be honest he never really got rid of me lol I dont know what made me decide to meet him but it was the right choice

LOL @ shelf!

I dont wanna know who he is susie, lol. Id just ask him if i did. I love our convos and the fact they r so far from anything slightly real. I dont even have a mental image of what i think he is like. I just know he has a warped sense of humour, much like me, lol. And we can turn anything into some kind of sexual reference without any limitations. Goatsie and necrophilia came up a few times last night, lol! Its kinda fun not knowing who he is x

LOL @ shelf!

I dont wanna know who he is susie, lol. Id just ask him if i did. I love our convos and the fact they r so far from anything slightly real. I dont even have a mental image of what i think he is like. I just know he has a warped sense of humour, much like me, lol. And we can turn anything into some kind of sexual reference without any limitations. Goatsie and necrophilia came up a few times last night, lol! Its kinda fun not knowing who he is x

My friend was chatting to this bloke on msn... didn't know much about him (just his name and where he was from); they just chatted loads on web cam and got to know each other as mates. Then one day, he said told her that he needed to confide in her...he had his web cam on and left the room. He then re appreared dressed as a women! :rofl: He confessed that he wanted to be a woman and she was the only person he had ever told. He asked her what he should do, and she was just pissing herself looking at him in his dress, wig and lipstick. She advised him... to bite the bullet and go for a walk outside as a woman! :haha: and he DID!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->