5 getting oral
6 romantic sex
7 pretend rape
8 being found irresitible by a man
9 working as a prostitute
10 sex with a stranger

I put my 2 penneth in, lol!

The male list looks mpore like mine than the female 1 lol x

Gem I think I should have been a man, I like to fantise about having sex with a big boobed blond haha

Lmao well im lacking the boobs but ill happily pad a bra out for ya x:holly:

Mine is more like the man's too.

Something I haven't done before?? Don't think there is anything :haha:

LOL! Well a little role play never hurt! You pretend your blonde, ill pretend ive got big boobs n eliese will be in heaven x

Best not show this to Oh or it will give him ideas lol

That emote is great, lol! Watch out, eliese has gone quiet! Can any1 hear buzzing from the bedroom?

Im really suprised that current partner came out at no1 on those toptens. Do you think they filled out that questionaire with their other halfnear by? lol

Wooo! I need a new one. My rabbot one is not a real rabbit n its not v comfy to use, then ive got a lil one which does what its sposed to but...wheres the rest of it? And my other one broke :( Now its just a 12" dildo, lol! \Best christmas pressie ive ever had x Got an ann summers comin up in a couple of weeks :)

I like the little ones better. Plus i've got all paranoid about having a kfc bargain bucket so i'm not putting anything up there. And doing a million kegals a day!

I tell you what Job I want to do, I wanna be a sex therapist

Evening all!

Hope everyone has had a good day; I haven't read back yet so no idea what everyone has been up too.

Got Poppy weighed today... she is now 17lb 11oz. She was 16lb 8oz 2 weeks ago so she is gaining weight well. She is the 94th centile :)

Have had quite a nice day; after weighing her, myself, Hubbie and Poppy went out for something to eat (well Pops didnt eat lol)... Mexican Restaurant-was yummy! Then we went shopping for clothes for me and Poppy. Bought loads (as usual).

But now I'm just trying to catch up with housework... have a seriously unbelievable amount of ironing to do :growlmad: can't really be arsed but I really need to make a start on it.

Missy, you know when you give Rhys some food... when do you give it to him? Lunch or later on in the day? And do you just give him some once a day? I'm confused as I don't know where to start with this weaning. Have some baby rice to start with but not sure how to slot it in around her milk feeds. :shrug:

Gonna have a little read back now. :)

Glad you had a nice day Susie

I do it in the evening. To start off maybe give her half her milk and then try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back