The Ramblers

sma stage 1. tried him on hungry milk for a while but it made no dif so went back. How much is poppy taking?

sma stage 1. tried him on hungry milk for a while but it made no dif so went back. How much is poppy taking?

I have 24 cartons of it that I havent used with Poppy because I swapped her to Cow and Gate. Its probably about £13 worth. How much do you think p&p would be on it? Quite alot?

Yeh. They r really heavy. Prob minimum of a tenner x

Yeh. They r really heavy. Prob minimum of a tenner x

It's such a shame. if u lived closer I'd just drop them off at yours. :) I really can't think of anyone who has a baby that is on SMA that lives by me. :wacko: Seems such a waste though as each carton is 52p and I have 24 to give away.

Aww well its was a nice thought hun x If you really dont have any1 to give them to and dont want to throw them out, take them with you to get poppy weighed. Im sure the HV;s will find a good home for them x

Aww well its was a nice thought hun x If you really dont have any1 to give them to and dont want to throw them out, take them with you to get poppy weighed. Im sure the HV;s will find a good home for them x

I shall do that tomorow :) x

How much is poppy taking?[/QUOTE]

7OZ every 2/2 1/2 hours. Little fatty.

I was in subway (sandwiches) today and the girl serving me said "How old is she?" and I said "4 months old" and she said........

" I love little fatties" :rofl: NO TACT HEY?????

Lol! Finn got called a bruiser today. Little fatty is a bit harsh, lol. And who in this world doesnt know what a subway is...Lol! Ooh i see, you mean as in not the other kind of subway, lol. My food brain forgot there was more than 1 type of subway.

too many lols perhaps?

Our lil chunky monkeys r perfect n cuddly x

Fin didnt do hiw 12am wake up. Not saying that means much cos he went to sleep late. Better get myself off to sleep really. He will be up properly about 6, lol.

Nighty night x

I wasnt being naughty last night, I was watching Species 3
I wish I looked like that Alien

Bloody hell look at the time! lol

Must get myself into gear! busy busy busy today! lol
Will be going to the PO today!

Hope your all okay!

Jo there are loads of dating things on facebook! my sis is on one of them. that one wouldn't be much help to you though!

Yeh ill get ur nappies off as well Jo. No yellow or green didnt u say? Orange blue or white then x Give me your honest opinion on them as well. If they r crap ill give you your money back,

Dont worry bout sending my sense n spray things first class or anything like that Jess, cheap will do x Mine havent run out yet x

I feel really sleepy today. Finn made it though the night till 6 but i still dint wanna get up :( Gotta get his jabs today as well. Its only his 2nd lot. The docs still havent sorted out the cock up with his name. Was supposed to be sorted n they were gonna send me another letter but it was wrong again. Ive just rung them up n said i dont give a shit if the paperwork is wrong, he is cominjg to the jab clinic today! If not itll be another month for them to sort it out for his 2nd jabs, then another month b4 his 3rd set. He will be 6 months by then! Hes never allowed to be 6 months, lol x

I send all my items 1st so ill save myself the confusion and send it the same! its only pennies between the 2 anyway.

I hope the Jabs go ok Gem, he should be ok Im sure Rhys doesnt mind cos he has chunky little legs

Thankies x The first ones he was fine with. Didnt even flinch at the first needle, then the second one he whinged a little as she pulled it out, but then seemed fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->