The Ramblers

lol Jo very sexy

Ive just had a burger and fries mmmm

Susie I hear what your saying, I do feel bad cos a friend of Ohs is going though IVF

oooh ive made my first bandana bib...woohooo! That was what i bought my sewing machine for, but finn always screams at me when i try sew. My sewing could do with a little extra practise :D

lol Jo very sexy

Ive just had a burger and fries mmmm

Susie I hear what your saying, I do feel bad cos a friend of Ohs is going though IVF

:hugs: Don't feel bad... It's just something to bear in mind when you're stressed or tired, or feel like you don't get enough time to yourself. We are all VERY lucky to have our babies. :flower: A couple of my friends are also going through IVF, one has had several miscarriages etc etc. It's really sad, so I'm just feeling very appreciative at the moment.

Right so.... I've done my Davina Mccall work out DVD and been for a long walk... if I'm not a size zero by Christmas I'm gonna be seriously annoyed. Okay maybe not size zero, my boobs are too big for that, but I just wanna be a little more toned. :haha: Please nobody remind me that I had 4 sausages this morning... no mentioning of "sausage-gate"!!!

Bloody hell susie! No wonder im not size 0 :lol:

no baby show for me :( Would of loved to have gone x

I'll be waiting for the next one up here! Think it's on my birthday :D

Ohhhh and I have decided that I will be having a party for my 31st seeing as I was hugely preggers on my 30th and did bugger all. So you have 6 months notice, I want you all to make the journey up here for it!!! :p

Haha! Id end up in iceland if i tried to drive to scotland x

Haha! Id end up in iceland if i tried to drive to scotland x

You have six months notice Gem!!!! Set off now....:haha:

Is your birthday in April Janie (six months from now? ... clearly the genius in me worked that out)? Mine is too! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yeah it's the 29th :D You're the 11th right? (told you i'd stalk you :haha:) That's my Dad's birthday too! :D

April is by FAAAAAR the best month to be born in :lol:

Yeah it's the 29th :D You're the 11th right? (told you i'd stalk you :haha:) That's my Dad's birthday too! :D

April is by FAAAAAR the best month to be born in :lol:

Yes, the 11th!

I just have to go and type something up..

"Dear BnB admin,

I would like to change my name. It really is necessary, you see I have a stalker. Her name is Janiepops and she can't get enough of me. She even knows my birthday. I have a sneaky suspicion that she is pretending that April is her birth month too, and can you believe it, her dads? Yeah, likely story!!. She has invited me to a "party", but I think It's just an excuse to get me up to Scotland and lock me in a cupboard. Please change my name as this really is a desperate situation. Many thanks."

What do you think? :lol:

hahaha Susie

MIL told me today that calpol is a sedative lol

If it is then perhaps you should try a teat with the calpol insteasd of a spoon :rofl:

Lol susie your a funny one x

I have to inform u the best month to be born in is June!

NOOOOOOO April is the best!!! Janie said so, so it must be best month... smart, beautiful, funny Janie (Keep your friends close but your enemies/stalkers even closer... :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink: <---- see what I'm doing there?)

^until the restraining order comes into effect.

:rofl: Dammit you're onto me! ;)

And of course it's april! André Agassi, Susan Boyle, and Oskar Schindler were all born in april :haha: (Only ones I could think of off the top of my head lol)

lmao! I shall win this 1! Its June! Me, Finn, Poppy, Rhys, Albert, megan....oh and me :D

:rofl: Dammit you're onto me! ;)

And of course it's april! André Agassi, Susan Boyle, and Oskar Schindler were all born in april :haha: (Only ones I could think of off the top of my head lol)

:haha:

Speaking of Susan Boyle... you know how they call her Subo because of her name, well my hubbie suggesed that I should be called SUMO because of my name!!!! (I'm gonna say my full name on here so look at my facebook if you can't remember my surname) SUMO!!!!! :growlmad: SUMO! :growlmad: Think he is trying to tell me something?

View attachment 128101

Think I need to do that exercise DVD again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->