The Ramblers

I need sausages!!!!!

Wonder if Poppy will let me cook sausage on toast?? Right now she is having a deep and meaningful conversation with my hand. :haha:

I meant to tell you guys that the coil is fine now, I have got to go for a checkup in Nov.

Im also having my second period since birth, almost on time yay

Aww Eliese dont think its ruined things x It will soon pass and you will all be getting your sleep again. Things will patch up. :hugs:

Do you have a website as well Jess?

Sausage sanger sounds good. Bacon roll sounds better x

Yuk I hate bacon...but this sausage sandwich is delicious! I feel mean eating it in front of Poppy- she is drooling and going "Mmmmmmmm" :haha: She is just too funny and cute :cloud9:

Cheery up Missy. Whenever I'm feeling like that I just remind myself how lucky I am to have Poppy. A couple of my friends are having trouble conceiving and they would give anything to be going through things like sleep regression. :shrug:

This will cheer you up...

I answered the front door looking like this:

https://i.imgur.com/QcM0q.jpg

Ooooops :)

Ooooooft Jo, looking sexy this morning! Hahahahaha did you scare off whoever was there? :haha:

Hey everyone! I'll go back and read what I've missed, having a very lazy day here, it's great. And now I'm starving. Nae bloody food here, I wish Macdonalds delivered lol

It was the poor lad delivering the free newspaper. He hadn't knocked, i thought he did but it was just the letterbox. Got the fright of his life i imagine. I was only wearing a towel too :dohh:

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time there Eliese, it really sucks when they're like that, just need to remember it will pass though :hugs:

I need a ban from here too. I seriously can't get anything done between being on here, fb and ebay! I might get chris to take the laptop to work with him lol

LOL sexy stuff Jo x Poor lad, lol.

Ive opted for scrambled eggs on toast. No bacon in the house and cant be arsed with dippy eggs, lol.

Im glad maccy ds dont deliver! my waist line would rise while my bank balance declines x

I just want fry up deliveries :D In fact, how about a chef?

Omg kfc would go down a treat just now. As would pizza hut, subway and a fry up. I'm so hungry!!!!!!! Got a sausage roll and chips in the oven the now, trying to decide if i want tomato, brown, or bbq sauce with it hahahaha

Right cloth ladies, I need some night time nappies, what do you recommend??

I just use flips with an organic insert. Every night time nappy ive come across is really bulky. His night time flip isnt much bulkier than his day time one and only had leaks once. Must of been on wrong as he was soaked after 3 hours and that doesnt happen after a full night x

Cheers! I've ordered so many different ones now, I can't wait for them to arrive lol

Haha. I saw you asking about some motherease wraps (I think) in nappy buy n sell. Ive just given 3 away :D

I have a new one but someone is buying that as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->