The Ramblers

Was just finishing my house work! Now off to catch some z'ss myself x

Argh. I got caught up reading about people scamming scammers. It's genius!

https://www.419eater.com/html/bigman.htm

Now i'm all on my tod :(

I swear im going lose it in a min
wheres my good baby gone,

oh dear. Hope he lets you get some sleep. Megan keeps spitting her dummy out and then waking up! Its not good!
We have a fish tank and thats a pain to clean aswell. Thought about getting rid but there going too cheap so not gonna bother.
Their taking their time with the references arnt they? Arnt you ment to be moving soon?

Morning ladies!

Are you ok ELiese? Hope he went off for you pretty quick. Its damn hard when they wont go off isnt it. Hope you got some sleep xxx

And thanks Jo! I was then logging off to go to sleep when i saw ur post last night! It then took about an hour to read through it all trying to squint at the telly to read it from my bed. My eyes were killin byu the end, lol. Thats some funny shit though. Had to bookmark it incase he gets back in touch! I was indeed touched by his plight! So much strain on a poor dying man, :pmsl:

He did go to sleep at 12 after I gave him some calpol

He did go to sleep at 12 after I gave him some calpol

:hugs: It's really frustrating isn't it? When hubbie was away and I had those two nights where she just wouldn't go to sleep, I was so deflated. She is sleeping fine now Eliese so hopefully by next week Rhys will also be back to sleeping well. x

I've woken up feeling a bit poo! I have Le Sniffles! :growlmad: Hope I don't pass my cold onto Poppy. :cry:

Morning campers! Aw, eliese i feel for you :hugs:

Susie i've got a bit of a cold but A seems fine.

Sorry gem! If it's any consolation i got suckered in to reading all of them!

Me and Oh didnt have a conversation last night:cry:
and he slept on the sofa :cry:

Aww hun. Why? Hope everything is ok x

Jo, now ive bookmarked it i guess ill probably end up reading a few!

Cos Rhys wouldnt stop crying, I dont want him in our bed either
We should be able to have couple time too, a week and a half Rhys has been like

Gem that fruity porridge is really nice, its got orange in it

Cos Rhys wouldnt stop crying, I dont want him in our bed either
We should be able to have couple time too, a week and a half Rhys has been like Rhys

It's hard.... couple time is important but some nights you're just not gonna get it lol! It's all part of being parents isn't it? It won't be like that forever :hugs:

I know you say you don't want Rhys in your bed, but there have been times when Poppy has been unsettled for hours at night, whinging and getting overtired but won't sleep, and after hours of trying to get her asleep I've put her on our bed and she has been asleep within minutes. After half an hour I then put her in her basket. It's not ideal to put him in your bed if you don't want that, but might be worth it if it gets him to sleep :shrug: and give you and OH a little time to chat?

Aww. Its stressful isnt it x Have you spoken to him this morning?

good morning!!

Aww hugs eliese. I know how hard it is when megans not sleeping and i get so frustrated and end up taking it out on oh. Luckly he just lets it go over top of his head or we would be in some right trouble.
Just think it wont last forever they say the regression lasts about 2 weeks.

Well i am ment to be going swimming today but ive got to get 3 month of books done first so i must get cracking! i need a block on this site in the day! never manage to get anything done that i'm ment to!

I had the last lick of the spoon after he had finnished. Tasted good, but i hadnt thought about the fact it was probably 50pct dribble that id been wiping off his chin with the spoon x

Poppy's favourite place to sleep and cuddle is on our bed :blush: she loves it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->