The Ramblers

I hate uploading things takes bloody ages on this computer!

hey jo whats the difference between WN AND WNNN?? are the WNNN bulkier as theyre night nappies?

megan took longer than usual to get to sleep! she kept talking to me instead! little madam.

There is no chance of Poppy going to sleep before ten! She loves occasionally going out with daddy to visit the cake counter in Sainsbury's at this time to pick a cake up for mummy though :haha: She will be asleep and ready for bed by the time she gets back in a bit.

Finally it uploaded. Will someone do me a favour and check on facebook that it can be see by others. The last time I uploaded a video I set my security setting so strictly no one could see it. :flower:

I have just counted up, and over the last 3 days, have spent over £90 on nappies! Chris is gonna kill me lol

IF he finds out :haha:

WNNN is a night nappy and needs a wrap.

I can't see the video because i'm on my phone :(

WNNN is a night nappy and needs a wrap.

I can't see the video because i'm on my phone :(

It's a video (from earlier on this evening) of Poppy giggling hysterically! It's cute.. even if I do say so myself! :haha:

I've got midnight munchies. Luckily i have a whole packet of biscuits to munch on :happydance:

No one is here Jo.. and Im feeling chatty.
Right... "alllll by myyyself..... don't wannaaa beeee alllll by myseleeeeffffff"

:rofl: :growlmad:

Have you had a lot of sugar today susie? ;)

I'm too excited to sleep, how sad!

have a good day jo! wish i was coming with you!

That video is so cute!

Oh bloody hell! Its baby show day isnt it...May i cry?? I so wish i was going :( Im gonna peruse the asdsa baby isles for any left over bargains! Ill have my baby show in there...I WILL! Have a great day Jo! Take us some piccies of anything interesting so u can rub it in :D

Loved the song Susie, lol. Its giong round my head now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->