The Ramblers

megan slept from 8.30 till 7! woop woop! lol she woke once but that was only for her dummy!

Lol, yeh the extra sleep always makes me feel worse x Im not quitting till we r on an 8-8 rota! It WILL happen :D

Morning!!!!! Jo have a great day, you will of course, I loved the one up here :D

Noah slept 8.30ish til 6.30 :D Woke once at half 5 for his dummy so can't complain at all! I usually feel worse for the extra sleep but I feel so refreshed today! Totally got the Friday feeling lol

Morning all!

Jo have a great day! I did wonder what you were excited about last night... but i didn't ask and in the end I presumed it was because you had a pack of biscuits to eat! :haha:

Jess, :happydance: Yay that Megan slept for you. Poppy went to sleep at ten and she is still asleep, snuggled up with her daddy next to me in bed! Their noses are actually touching! She is stirring though and because she has slept so well, she probably won't nap much today... :shrug:

I got some bargains from the last bits of the Asda baby event, stuff for weaning...spoons, bowls etc

I don't get a Friday feeling when I'm off work Janie...... the days all just seem the same. Thats the one thing I miss about being at work... Fridays at 4 oclock! :haha:

Wonder if Rhys slept for Eliese? Hopefully he did. :)

x

Leys hope he slept n she managed to get the trumpet out :D I think thats what she is secretly missing :rofl:

Im full of beans today as its fridayyyyyyyyyyyy! Not only friday, but the friday before half term...woohooo! No going out in the cold mornings for a week, and when finn goes back to sleep till 10...i can too, lol x

Leys hope he slept n she managed to get the trumpet out :D I think thats what she is secretly missing :rofl:

Im full of beans today as its fridayyyyyyyyyyyy! Not only friday, but the friday before half term...woohooo! No going out in the cold mornings for a week, and when finn goes back to sleep till 10...i can too, lol x

:haha: Totally agree!

Morning

You are right, I am missing it havent had sex i 3 weeks it makes me go abit werid if I dont do it

I went to bed at 8 last night, Oh was in charge but Rhys slept 10 till 7 but I did give him calpol for his teeth

Have a great time at the baby show Jo x

Cute Video Susie

Glad you got some sleep. I get periods more often than i get laid :( Lol!

Hmmmm, I think that could be what's contributing to my good mood today too - it had been a while for me too, I have been known to go a bit funny as well :rofl:

We had our half term last week, but Luke insists on walking to school himself so I don't have to get dressed lol I still get the Friday feeling because Chris will be off for the weekend. Sad I know but I love having him home :D

He just munched a huge bowl of banana porridge! Was shouting at me because I wasn't going fast enough for him :haha:

Is it true men get ball ache if they dont have sex

Yeah it is, I've been told it's pretty painful. Blue balls lmao Obv it means if they haven't done anything at all. Self-help included y'know :haha:

Oh doesnt do it himself, I wouldnt mind if he did
bless him his balls hurt

:( I just realised that hubbie is working away again for a few days on Sunday.

At least I have my laptop this time though. :shrug: No hubbie and no laptop was traumatising. :haha:

Awwww Susie I would hate if Chris worked away :( I dunno how you do it!

I think you do Eliese, mine is only 27 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->