The Ramblers

I think thats why he doesnt do it himself Jannie cos the sperm production slows down as they age and he likes to save it for me and bless him he doesnt have the stamina of a 25 year old

Who uses dummies I have a question

We have never used them but I wanted to try cos I thought it might help with the teething pain which is the big issue at the moment and he cant hold a teething ring in his mouth

I have just tried one I had in the house and he loves to chew it but it keeps falling out, im not sure what age it is. Do you guys think its a good idea and what dummies would you recommend

You know you can get tommee tippee teethers like these: https://www.tommeetippee.co.uk/product/stage_1_easy_reach_teethers_1/
which go right in the mouth like a dummy. I use them with Noah.
Personally, if he had never used a dummy, there's no way I'd give Noah one now, they're murder to wean off them! It was a last resort for sleeping for us. But if you feel it's the only way then go for it, although I would try those teether's above. I got mine in Sainsburys.

Ours are the plain tommee tippee ones which you get in a 3 pack. They r cherry teats not orthodontic ones. He was crap keeping orthodontic ones in. They also do teething dummy things. Its a dummy with a strip of rubber instead of a teat x

Awwww Susie I would hate if Chris worked away :( I dunno how you do it!

I think you do Eliese, mine is only 27 lol

At least it's only for a few days this time....last time it was an entire week.

Oh and Eliese, my hubbie is 31. :)

I like younger guys lol Chris is actually quite old compared to the ones before him :haha:

Show's my mentality really lol

Eliese, Poppy will only have TT cherry teat dummies. I agree that the teething dummies might be a good idea though. Poppy has them too... but she prefers her teething rings (thankfully she can hold them in her mouth) that have been put in the fridge. Dentinox teething gel works well too :)

I tried the Gel but im not sure where the pain is, sometimes its the rightside sometimes the left

Woo, Janie you cradle snatcher u! When i was 22 i was with an 18 yo :D Infcat he is my ex, ex, who rudely got himself a gf, who used to pop over for a spot of hows your father, lol!

Im not sure, hes not handling the teething very well

Im not doing much, all ive done this afternoon is watch series 2 of the inbetweeners

think im having an early night tonight! feel like a zombie at the minute!

Im not sure, hes not handling the teething very well

Im not doing much, all ive done this afternoon is watch series 2 of the inbetweeners

Sounds like a good afternoon Eliese! :D How do you concentrate on watching anything? Poppy seems to want me to constantly play with her..

Hope you get a good nights sleep Jess :sleep:

I was playing with Rhys to and he had a nap, have any of your Los got a white lump on their gum its hurting rhys so much.

Oh wasnt empressed with my reaso for having a chunky kitkat, I thought having a period was a good excuse

periods and chocolate are the perfect combo!
Megan has got white bumps on her gums. They dont seem to be bothering her though.

Evening all! Baby show was good. I had A in the sling all day so i'm knackered now!

Hope you're all good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->