The Ramblers

Happy bday Mr OH! Thats a proper boys toy, lol. Never grow up do they :D

lol Gem

its his bday tomorrow but we are having it today ha

afternoon! how are you all?

I'm in a better mood now! ive been shopping!

What you been upto?
Happy bday for tommorrow!:cake: you doing anything nice?

Were going slowly. Couple of spoonfulls a day at lunch time x He was really into his banana today though :D Had to go get another bit cos he kept mmmmming at me with his mouth wide open, lol x Hoow is rhys getting on>

Evening all.

I'm soooo pleased with my oyster! :)

Happy birthday to OH eliese :cake:

have you been to pick it up? Can i see?
I want a new pram.
Ive got the hauwk and it feels like its gonna collapse on me.

Oh dear..I need to get on the pelvic floor excersizes! Im sure a little pee just left my body without so much as raising its hand to ask permission! The joys of child bearing, lol x

Not to bad Gem he is having porridge in the morning which he loves and abit of something of an evening but I dont force it

can we see it Jo, I dont know when to move to the pushchair, I love my pram

Finn just mmmhs n mmmhs at banana for more, lol.

Ive been using the pushchair part since he was 12 weeks. He screamed the place down in the carry cot!

Well tonight we tried Rhys with mango and he hated it and threw it all up, no matter I get to eat the rest of it

im still using the carrycot. Think im going to start putting her in the pushchair as she doesnt like the carrycot much.
You can use the spin as a pushchair carnt you?

Alex is a big fan of bananas too, it's what we give him instead of rice cereal for his reflux. He got sick from rice cereal.

We watch this video before bed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxVnYVScU-o

Got no sound so cant hear it :s

I havent managed an xfactor prediction yet.. :O Lets see...Bottom 3 Belle ami, Paije and Wagner. Belle ami n wagner to go :D SOrry Jo x WHats your thoughts ladies?

I had to google carrycot, we don't have those here!

You can use it as a pushchair Jess but I havent tried yet

Great video Aliss

Girl group, John and Wagner we think Gem

Hi all! :hi:

Sorry I was such a grump last night :blush: I was pissed off about something else, and just got in a bit of a mood. Sorry about that. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->