The Ramblers

Im refusing to give in to a new pushchair! I spent 5k on a car and gave my old car to my cousin so i could fit my bloody pram parts in, he WILL be in them till he is 37!

No I really hate that katy

they do look like dead babies, its freaks me out cos people take them out in prams and stuff

What one have you got at the mo Jo

I've got the really old version of the ultima, a quinny and a luna. I want him to face me though!

I don't like katy!

I'm just jumping in here randomly in my drunken stupor lol I hate Katie too. MATT FTW!!!!!!!!

The Spin faces you but I havent tried it in pushchair mode yet

That advert for the little house is freaking me out

Does the quinny not turn round? Ive got the britax vigour 3+ Which has all the serperate bits you can put on to the frame. You can face my pushchair towards you. I thought you could do that with the quinny as well>

Is tht the one which you can twizzle the handle at the flick of a button Eliese? I remember thinking they looked a little bug like, but really nice. Were out of my budget though x Mine was an Ebay jobbie!

Booooo to all you Katie haters!!!

I also mentioned (acknowledged by Jess) that I'd prefer to meet after Christmas too Gem, not for money reasons but just because I can't see me getting a chance to meet up before Christmas. But I also said, of course, go ahead and meet up anyway, even if I can't make it :D

yeah thats the one Gem, I splashed out cos it was the only one I could fit in Ohs Mini

Nope... and it's way too wide. Just bought a babystyle oyster on ebay. Whoops!

Argh, sorry susie - my phone doesn't show me any posts that go on while i'm typing! After christmas is good for me :thumbup:

Oyster was only 100 pounds and comes with the footmuff, adaptors, big tray and matching changing bag which are worth at least 60 quid!

That sounds alright Jo x

I still havent read back susie, ive literally posted n then read the post after mine then replied, havin a busy one but windin down! Need to catch up x

i love the spin pushchair! i was going to get one but it was way too expensive for me!
i think the babystyle ones are really nice to. good choice jo!

yep after christmas would be fine for me to.

megan has had me up since 6.30!

omg what is wrong with some people on this site! what has grammer got to do with babies?!
Why do people find the need to post something that they know is going to offend others!

Rhys has slept till 7 the last two nights, maybe he is coming out the otherside

I dont mind when of where we meet, just let me know

Yay Oh liked his Birthday present and Rhys is amazed by it
Remote control hellicopter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79