The Ramblers

I don't read the papers so don't know! never got time to read anymore! i started reading the twilight books just before having megan! i havent managed to finish them yet!

have you heard about the the fight that nearly happened in the over 28 group? that wagner and that other bloke(carn't remember his name - him with the cap on!) apparently wagner was trying to sabotage his voice by spraying anti-persperant! proper diva! lol

Haha i don't read papers either - it was just from a glance at the front page!

I actually love wagner. Think he'd be my sugar daddy? :rofl: wagner at weekends, then matt and aiden on alternate weekdays :happydance:

lol could just imagine!
This songs making me want to watch roger rabbit!

:hi::hi::hi:

Not been up to anything exciting really. We didn't get up until late today (hubbie and I stayed up chatting really late last night after Poppy went to sleep), so we were knackered this morning. All three of us lazed in bed until midday and then went shopping all afternoon.

Jo it sounds like you are getting out and about loads....It's great. I try to go out everyday with Poppy but some days I just can't be arsed. Sometimes, when hubby is at work, it takes me until 2pm to get out the house. There is always so much to do. I also love just lounging around at home, and pottering about, but Poppy loves being out and about!

Jess you should finish those Twilight Books... they are good. Love the films too... haven't seen the third yet though, is it Eclipse? Or New Moon? I love reading. Ive just started to find the time to read again, which is great because I used to read a couple of books a week. :shrug:

Forgot what else I was going to type now... :haha: Mustn't have been important :D

yeah it is!
I love the books but the films don't really live up to expectations for me! hopefully the new one will be better!
hey eliese :wave:

Evening ladies! Been lurking but havent piped up. Been making the graphics for mums web site. She makes these reborn dolls...Ewww! But she loves em, lol. They all make websites and they have a nursery name. Mum asked me about getting a web site name a while back and i found one she wanted and bought it for her. Now im designing her a website for christmas :D She doesnt know, but she will absolutely love it! She bloody better its cost me £50 so far, lol x Takes agesssss though :s And ive got to sneek into her house, take professional looking pics of her dolls and without her knowing, lol x

Gonna have to rewatch x factor tomorrow, havent seen enough for predictions x

I know. SHe keeps handing them to me like a real baby and trying to get me to hold them. I hold them at arms length and say oh yes the weight is fantastic, reals so real thanks mum ....But i refuse to hold them properly. They remind me of dead babies! She goes to baby shows and things, she thinks its great. Last thing she needs is a website to show/sell them. All the reborn sites are bog standard, someone has set up a free site and they all look the same kinda crap, lol! Imma make her a sexy one, with finn of course as the headlining baby! They all use real babies for their sig pics for some reason...Surely if they were good enough, they wouldnt have to..???

Im scarily starting to like katy more n more :s

If we meet, will it be after christmas? Im just thinking money n stuffs thats all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->