The Ramblers

When your LO's wake up at night do you talk to them? Mum thinks it is weird that i don't!

No, I just give him a bottle to get him back to sleep

no i don't talk to megan either.
unless shes being difficult. then she always ends up in my bed!

Depends on the time Jo. If she has been asleep since 8.30 pm or so, and woke up at 10pm I'd maybe talk to her gently/read her a little story to relax her/sing to her, but if she woke in the middle of the night when they should be in their deepest sleep cycle, then I wouldn't because it's apparantly best not to stimulate them too much if you want them to get back to sleep asap. x

Thankfully Poppy doesn't wake up in the middle of the night anymore, she just takes bloody ages to get to sleep in the first place. :D

no i don't talk to megan either.
unless shes being difficult. then she always ends up in my bed!

Poppy always comes into our bed after her first bottle of the morning, which is around 7.30 am. We love our snuggle time in the mornings lol.

I'm glad i'm not the only one!

Where's gem? I need to ask her a favour!

Ask away :D

I dont talk to finn either :D If i do he grins at me then im in trouble :D

Could you do me a huge favour with your photoshop expertise? I have a really cute pic of albert but it's over exposed and i can't fix it :cry: i want to put it on christmas cards!

I do believe I have a sleeping baby.....

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: (for now) :haha:

Yay Susie! Quick, have a glass of vino :)

My RL friend has joined the site today. Does anyine mind if i let her know we're here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->