The Ramblers

Poppy sleeps really well through the night, she just fights going to sleep!! (I'm a bit like that though)

Night Hayley xxx Hopefully you will feel really welcome here.... I have to say that these girlies are great and I couldn't imagine not having this little group to turn too. :D

We are great lol

Poppy sleeps really well through the night, she just fights going to sleep!! (I'm a bit like that though)

Night Hayley xxx Hopefully you will feel really welcome here.... I have to say that these girlies are great and I couldn't imagine not having this little group to turn too. :D

We are great lol

Yeah. I'm probably the only pain in the bum here :haha:

Aw, susie! Love you too :)

I think everyone should know that Albert and Evelyn are going to get married (he likes older women). They've already had a smooch!

https://i.imgur.com/b6kxm.jpg

Seeeee! They love each other :cloud9:

Night hayley! x

I think everyone should know that Albert and Evelyn are going to get married (he likes older women). They've already had a smooch!

Night hayley! x

OMG that is so cute

We are great lol

Every group needs a pain in the bum haha

but love you guys :hugs:

Lol older women hey Albert! You go for it x

Just uploading a piccy for u now Jo. Its not actually a sepia one, but its about as much colour on his face as i can manage without serious hours of editing, lol. Let me know if u want me to try make the sepia one look better. This one seemed to look better than sepia in the end x

Rhys is prob gonna be like his daddy and not meet the girl of his dreams till he is 39 haha

Night hayley! x

awwwwwwwwwwww check out Albert. Get his coat; he has pulled!!!!

We are great lol

Every group needs a pain in the bum hahabut love you guys :hugs:

:haha:

My mistake..I sent it to myself and u a blank message i think, lol. Plus while i was fixing his face i managed to screw up the colour of his snowsuit, so ill try again :D

Yes! Thats exactly what it was, lol! I pressed send b4 it was done sending to u, then must have replied to my reply to u, which sent it back tto me, lol :s All sent though. Its kinda impossible to get back the real colour of his face, as its not there, but ive tried to overlay it with a bit of colour. I just altered the other colours so they are all the same kind of tone. Its not great, but better than it was x

Aw, that's awesome :) definitely owe you a pint. I got a new phone wallpaper now too :happydance:

:( you need a distraction. Practice something new so you can show him when he gets back :) can you juggle? ;)

:( you need a distraction. Practice something new so you can show him when he gets back :) can you juggle? ;)

:rofl: Practice something new? Ironing clothes is something new lol. He would love me to be an expert in that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->