The Ramblers

Howdy - everyone's name is on the first post... i'll add you on when i go on the PC x

Well, I'm :happydance::happydance::happydance: because I just got my little girl asleep and she never sleeps when her daddy is working away.

What's your LO's name/age? :flower:

Woo we have new babies :D Hey hayley x

Your piccie ish rather cute Jo x The colour is totally washed out of his face though, his chin forehead and cheeks r all totally white, which you cant recover from, other than to recolour his face from the paint palette, and id fail, lol! I can make him sepia and smexy though. Ill send it over to you and u can see what u think x

You need a ticker hayley :)

Albert's favourite toy broke today :cry: but i bought him a well cool new one. He won't be able to use it for ages though :dohh:

Woo we have new babies :D Hey hayley x

Your piccie ish rather cute Jo x The colour is totally washed out of his face though, his chin forehead and cheeks r all totally white, which you cant recover from, other than to recolour his face from the paint palette, and id fail, lol! I can make him sepia and smexy though. Ill send it over to you and u can see what u think x

Thankiiiiies :flower:

3 more posts and you're at mega cool 3,333 posts!

Oh dear! Were you playing with it jo lol. My daughter is called evelyn or evie and she's 9.5 months old. Aww glad you've got your LO asleep then! Xx

I do believe I have a sleeping baby.....

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: (for now) :haha:

WTF!!! I do believe I now have a very wide awake baby who is smiling at me and having a lively conversation with her teddy. :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Aw susie, how rubbish! I'd be :hissy: too.

Hayley... it's the things we all have saying how old our babies are... you should be able to click on one of ours and it will take you to the site to make one. Then you post the code into your signature x

I must be very lucky evie hardly ever wakes up in the night, she's slept thru since she was 9 weeks old. Doesn't sleep much in the day tho so I guess it works out lol x

You are so lucky Hayley

Rhys is playing with his musical keys

Il do it tomorrow jo, I'm far too tired now! Lol. Im off to bed now, il be on in the morning I'm sure hehe. Night ladies xxx :)

Poppy sleeps really well through the night, she just fights going to sleep!! (I'm a bit like that though)

Night Hayley xxx Hopefully you will feel really welcome here.... I have to say that these girlies are great and I couldn't imagine not having this little group to turn too. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->