The Ramblers

Dont be silly, I just feel like I have to look out for you cos Im older and have been there with a bad relationship

I have PND (not that it's an excuse at all!) but sometimes I feel like I could just rip someones head off lol!!! (that sounds awful!!) but im so defensive of Jake and our relationship etc, I feel like it's almost animal instinct!!

I am sorry to anyone who thought I was being horrible in that thread, i'd just had enough. Last thing I should do is come on here and let 'go' at someone!x

I have PND (not that it's an excuse at all!) but sometimes I feel like I could just rip someones head off lol!!! (that sounds awful!!) but im so defensive of Jake and our relationship etc, I feel like it's almost animal instinct!!

I am sorry to anyone who thought I was being horrible in that thread, i'd just had enough. Last thing I should do is come on here and let 'go' at someone!x

:hugs:

:hugs: i think text can just be misread sometimes when your tone isn't apparent! You think someone is slating your parenting choices, get defensive and then your response sounds worse than you mean it to. The 'breastfeeding gang' are actually a really supportive group of people and very passionate about helping others BF too. They're not judging anyone's parenting, just trying to help most of the time. A bit like how i try and convert everyone to cloth :haha:

:hugs: I don't think you're being horrible, just sometimes things come across wrong, and people will jump on that! Sometimes it's better just to keep quiet, even though you are only defending what you believe in.
I have baaad depression too, and it's so easy to just let go over the internet, I do the opposite though, and shut down. When folk don't see me on here a while, it's because I'm in the depths of despair and think there's no point talking to anyone. Ugh it's horrible.

If you're having a tough time, come here and chat with us! The girl's always make me feel better :D

:hugs: i think text can just be misread sometimes when your tone isn't apparent! You think someone is slating your parenting choices, get defensive and then your response sounds worse than you mean it to. The 'breastfeeding gang' are actually a really supportive group of people and very passionate about helping others BF too. They're not judging anyone's parenting, just trying to help most of the time. A bit like how i try and convert everyone to cloth :haha:

I actually think they do judge. :shrug:

haha you failed with me :haha:

I'd love to use cloth, OH however, would not! You can try persuading him if you like ;)

Cherryglitter, don't forget that there is an "ignore user" buttton. If there is someone that is constantly saying things that annoy you, just ignore them, you won't see their posts and therefore you won't get annoyed. :D

Susie, there are a few that do judge but most don't. I love reading through the breastfeeding section as you get to see how supportive people can be :thumbup:

Yeah definitely! I love just dance, it's a brilliant workout, I was knackered last night lol

OMG! Im about to writeto SMA to request a damn good reason for a dead spider in my baby milk! Ive used half the tin already :O

Oh and Rhys were laughing at me trying to copy cheryl on xfactor last night, I was prob doing my butt wiggling dance lol

Susie, there are a few that do judge but most don't. I love reading through the breastfeeding section as you get to see how supportive people can be :thumbup:

Of course I don't mean everyone who breastfeeds but I do think that quite alot of the breastfeeding women from baby club are judgemental, and it's always the same people who try to make Formula Feeders feel bad. We will just have to agree to disagree. :D

yeah i agree theyre are some really supportive people in Bf forum but some of them really get my back up. one person in perticular i haven't read a nice or supportive post by her yet!
I didn't know there was a ignore button i may just do it with her or i'm going to end up saying something!

That's sick Gem! I'd be ranting at them down the phone by now.

Eliese I wanna see this butt wriggling dance lmao

I think there's a video on my phone of me and Luke doing it last night.....am I brave enough to put it on fb? hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->