The Ramblers

He was 17lb 8oz Jess, he didnt put on much

Susie I love a good bitch in baby club, I do feel sometimes I have to look out for Cherry Glitter though

Scampie I think you should smash it to bits lol

i get really miffed when i go on them treads! don't know why they carnt have an open mind about things.

He was 17lb 8oz Jess, he didnt put on much

Susie I love a good bitch in baby club, I do feel sometimes I have to look out for Cherry Glitter though

Scampie I think you should smash it to bits lol

She has just been involved in a little argument... the thread got closed now though.

I didn't sleep well either last night :( Sucks.

I hate baby club now, I thought the pregnancy sections were bad, but at least hormones could be blamed! I tend not to say anything now, I keep my opinions to myself! Is a good read sometimes though lol

Yeah but you got Pizza for breakfast and I'm jealous because that's my favourite brekkie by far. If I manage to get out of bed, I'll be having Special 'cardboard' K. I want PIZZA!

I know, she does bring it on herself sometimes

Im over the whole BF/FF thing now, I like having my boobs to myself

i do think cherryglitter starts some threads that she knows is going to end in a arguement!
I stay clear of threads that i know will cause a debate!

I didnt realise you can only leave good feedback as a seller. Whats that about.

I had alreaady arranged the courier by the time he left the message, so it will be there Tuesday! Wish i hadnt now, lol. He probably wont be impressed by the 2 dead pixels though, lol x

I like special k. The red berries one x

Dont really comment in baby club. Cant even be arsed to read it, lol.

Any1 else got a baby who is obsessed with trying to eat their feet?

Uuuuugh I hate Special K. Oh in fact that's a lie, I love the apricot and peach one. But that's it lol

I swear I've put on half a stone this weekend between all the takeaways and booze. I need to get Just dance on soon and work some of it off!

Noah is constantly trying to eat his lol, he's fascinated by them!

I wany A to eat his feet but he won't :(

Sorry some of you got rubbish sleep!

I can't believe how some of the threads turn into a bitch fest haha. I do tend to stick up for what i believe is right though. I do it nicely :)

I wany A to eat his feet but he won't :(

Sorry some of you got rubbish sleep!

I can't believe how some of the threads turn into a bitch fest haha. I do tend to stick up for what i believe is right though. I do it nicely :)

You always come across well in threads Jo

I felt really sory for that bloke who posted that thread, I know he has to support her but I wanted to Bfeed and lasted a week you dont know what is gonna happen when the baby is born

Yeah Jo you always say things the way I wish I could lol I'm just gonna stalk your posts and put WSS under them :haha:

The willy-grabbing is out of control! The minute his nappy is off, his hand is right down there lol Definitely his father's son :rofl:

My Oh doesnt go round cupping his bits maybe thats why Rhys doesnt lol

Haha A grabs his willy and rolls over trying to crawl away as soon as he's nappy free. He'll never crawl if he insists on pinging his willy at the same time!

I read it too. Totally ridiculous. Sorry to say Eliese but your pal seems to try get fights going rather a lot! :(

:cry: Sorry hormones. I've calmed down a lot now!!
Promise! Im leaving now!! (This thread I mean!)

I don't think it's ever meant the way it comes across :shrug: i do cringe sometimes though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->