The Ramblers

Or a photo storyboard of your relationship :)

When we got married, his best man got this company to produce this DVD of us growing up.... and it showed pictures of us throughout the years as children, teenagers (when we met) and us as together as adults. Was really sweet. He showed it on a big screen at the wedding reception with loads of songs relevant to our relationship. Was fab.

I'm a romantic at heart. I have all the ideas anyway - have never done any of it! :haha:

One day Jo, you can put all of your romantic ideas into practise..... :D x

Night guys x

moring guys!!

ohh newbie! HELLO HAYLEY!!:hi:
your little girl is gourgous!

i must say susie i loved this smiley!:brat: lol

How is everyone today? doing anything good?

Morning!!!! My word, 10 pages I had to read back there! We go days and hardly say anything then I don't come on for a day and you've chatted like mad lol

Soooo hello Hayley!!! Always good to have a new face :D

Susie, how did Poppy sleep in the end?

Ehhhhh I've clean forgotten everything else I read so forgive me lol I'm having a lazy day again today, just about to finish off last nights pizza :D

Ooh i love next day pizza :D

Ive got to get my ass to dads b4 10:30 to print a postage label, then sit in and wait for the courier to turn up. Praying its b4 2 as ive got to go get my new tires then. Then its off to the docs for finns last jabs, then dinner at dads x Mondays r a joy x

I'm always stuck to the computer on a monday as i always have loads of orders! not complaining though.

Morning

Hope Poppy slept Susie

Its weigh in day today, I think Rhys is around 18lb

Dont u find things like that take forever to get done now Jess! If ive got ebay stuff to sort, or anything needs doing on the pc, it takes about 10 times longer than it used to, lol.

yep definatly. megan always wants entertaining when i want to get something done!
I hate having to pack everything. now that takes ages!

Tedious isnt it! I sold a monitor last night. This was the message i got from the buyer.

Hi Gemma,
I've won your LG monitor, and have paid fully.
Give me a call during work hours on 01296 399984 to confirm all is ok.
Ensure that you pack the item well enough to prevent transit damage, as I dont trust any courier company - if you were nearer I wouldn't have bothered with them and would have come to collect in person. I expect to receive the item Tues at the latest

PS- good feedback must be left- but wait until I receive the item and i'll email you.

Baring in mind i state i takke up to 2 business days yo arrange couriers, and the service is 2-5 day service...I think his tuesday presumption is rather pushy! Also the way he tells me i have to leave good feedback, lol. Ill leave whatever bloody feedback i like x

Is it me or is this dude a knob?> Lol x

What a fanny!!! Tell him he'll get it when he gets it! And I'd give him crap feedback for that :haha:

what a arse!
I get people like that all the time. do your head in don't they!

Tedious isnt it! I sold a monitor last night. This was the message i got from the buyer.

Hi Gemma,
Ensure that you pack the item well enough to prevent transit damage, as I dont trust any courier company - if you were nearer I wouldn't have bothered with them and would have come to collect in person. I expect to receive the item Tues at the latest

PS- good feedback must be left- but wait until I receive the item and i'll email you.

Baring in mind i state i takke up to 2 business days yo arrange couriers, and the service is 2-5 day service...I think his tuesday presumption is rather pushy! Also the way he tells me i have to leave good feedback, lol. Ill leave whatever bloody feedback i like x

I would definitely leave neutral feedback and say payment was fast but communications were rude and abrupt and that positive feedback is as a result of positive dealings, not as a result of being ordered to do so!

Morning all x

Poppy finally went back to sleep at 11.30pm and then didn't wake up until 9 a.m so I can't complain really. I just couldn't sleep though... I was tossing and turning until 4am so I'm really tired now. I'm still snuggled up in bed with Poppy. It looks really cold :cold: outside; I wish we could stay in bed all day and be brought milk and food.

I've just been reading some of the threads in Baby Club ... it's getting so bitchy in there. The same people as usual being condescending, judgemental and not allowing others to have opinions or parent in a way that is different to how they choose to parent. I must admit though, I do find it quite entertaining at times... way better than Jeremy Kyle. :haha:

Hi Gemma,

I'd be tempted to take a baseball bat to the monitor, smash it too bits and post it too him.

you can only leave postive feedback if your the seller now! its crap

I didn't sleep well either last night :( Sucks.

I hate baby club now, I thought the pregnancy sections were bad, but at least hormones could be blamed! I tend not to say anything now, I keep my opinions to myself! Is a good read sometimes though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->